[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (57 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Funny thing is in England they have called for foreign refs in the past, with the better Italian ones being mentioned.
Have you seen this forum? I don't understand the bitching about Serie A refs, cause when I watch other leagues, the refs there looks much worse.

Tuz logic - Fuck 3-5-2 what a shitty formation.
Azzurri thread: Why doesen't that shitty coach play 3-5-2

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Have you seen this forum? I don't understand the bitching about Serie A refs, cause when I watch other leagues, the refs there looks much worse.

Tuz logic - Fuck 3-5-2 what a shitty formation.
Azzurri thread: Why doesen't that shitty coach play 3-5-2
For me Serie A has the best refs in the world. Simply put, the standard at FIFA level isn't that good, or not good enough to consistently get calls right. External pressure also affects Italian refs, just look at the shit Roma are trying to pull before the game. They know they can't afford to lose the game, so the pressure starts early, how Juve get so many calls blah blah. Roma have always been the little weasel skulking in the shadows.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
For me Serie A has the best refs in the world. Simply put, the standard at FIFA level isn't that good, or not good enough to consistently get calls right. External pressure also affects Italian refs, just look at the shit Roma are trying to pull before the game. They know they can't afford to lose the game, so the pressure starts early, how Juve get so many calls blah blah. Roma have always been the little weasel skulking in the shadows.
They've been the ones to present their favourite refs with Rolexes in the past, they aren't the ones to talk about refs being biased for other teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)