[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Fiorentina [February 2nd, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I totally agree with you and i saw an interview that he is saying "he didn't ask for any transfer in summer or winter. "
Seeing our pre-season and that kind of mid we had its possible not to ask for transfers?

Realistic Matuidi,Khedira and Can 3 out of 7 are not suited for possession football and Rabiot and Ramsey were not even close to match fitness.

Even in Chelsea he asked for a specific type of player.

So overall the fact that Sarri just uses the squad that management made available to him without requests its the main reason he is our coach now
But this is not coach fault to be honest.

I think that some of you must already know that one of the requirements to be on the juve bench is to be a yes man in the transfer market otherwise ull not be selected.

Why? Because the management like to move money in and out according to their financial plans, and they will not change that plan to please the coach.

The coach that gets hired should work with what the club can give to him. Thats it.

The same happened to conte and the same happened to allegri. Coaches in juventus have no say on how the balance sheet is twisted. So its about time some here open their eyes

- - - Updated - - -

You should take a break from banging chicks half your age and focus on getting us quality midfielders along with your sidekick Tootsie - Bianconero81
Sad he went this way.

But well, we all get tired beating the same poosie after sometime. Thats in our dna

Last edited:

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
But this is not coach fault to be honest.

I think that some of you must already know that one of the requirements to be on the juve bench is to be a yes man in the transfer market otherwise ull not be selected.

Why? Because the management like to move money in and out according to their financial plans, and they will not change that plan to please the coach.

The coach that gets hired should work with what the club can give to him. Thats it.

The same happened to conte and the same happened to allegri. Coaches in juventus have no say on how the balance sheet is twisted. So its about time some here open their eyes
that applies to every team the way you describe it. there are guys up in the club hierarchy that decide regarding the economics of the club only exception lately only applied to
Wenger at Arsenal.

And we are not talking about head coaches to full control transfers and economic figures.

regarding how the club works sometimes a coach makes a request to club management regarding a player he wants in or a type of player he wants in.
or sometimes the management comes with realistic targets and the head coach filters that list.

That's exactly how our club operates and its fully professional the yes man the way i described its when the coach says yes to everything the management proposes
without filtering their transfer targets.that makes the head coach no existence in that regard and its pretty dangerous for the team.

No need to be more specific in that but Sarri's actions in the summer was not ideal.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Every time Commiso gets into an argument with someone he brings up this idea that people disrespect him because they think he is "a stupid American" who doesn't understand the game or know what he is talking about. No, it's when you say stupid shit that you come across as stupid.

Using Juventus as an easy sounding board to rant on tv about penalty decisions that weren't even that contentious to begin with might adhere himself to the most passionate Viola supporters, but this is calcio italiano, he's just another guy in the crowd moaning about injustice.

He's trying far too hard.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
that applies to every team the way you describe it. there are guys up in the club hierarchy that decide regarding the economics of the club only exception lately only applied to
Wenger at Arsenal.

And we are not talking about head coaches to full control transfers and economic figures.

regarding how the club works sometimes a coach makes a request to club management regarding a player he wants in or a type of player he wants in.
or sometimes the management comes with realistic targets and the head coach filters that list.

That's exactly how our club operates and its fully professional the yes man the way i described its when the coach says yes to everything the management proposes
without filtering their transfer targets.that makes the head coach no existence in that regard and its pretty dangerous for the team.

No need to be more specific in that but Sarri's actions in the summer was not ideal.
Debatable, because i have seen something that gets repeated a lot from the last 2 juve coaches, and thats the famous “we have a complete team” "i dont need to ask for anyone because this team is full of champions” " is not easy to upgrade a team this competitive”.... All those are common responses from our coaches.

To me that is just answers to be diplomatic because they know in what they got into and cant say more than that.

About sarri on summer....what he could do anyways? He was just arriving to a new employment and it was very clear from day 1 that he had no say in the mercato which what happened in the dybala saga. He clearly wanted to keep him but the board was thinking otherwise. What else he could do in that position? What would you have done if you were in his position?

Im not saying that this is ideal and that what happened was ok... but it simply is how things are in juve. Coaches get hired to work with what they have, and are told about that before coming.

Maybe thats one of the reasons of why pep and zidane refused to come.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fiorentina president:
“I want to make it clear that nobody from Juventus offended me, they are all very good and I want to thank them. I have no problem with Juve, I just said they don’t need any help.

“They all came over and said hello, first and foremost Gigi Buffon, also Maurizio Sarri. The only one who didn’t talk to me was Nedved. I don’t know where he gets this arrogance from.

“My directors would never do that. I respect John Elkann and I know his family. Let’s leave Lapo out of it, poor thing, he has his own problems.

“The problems go beyond Juve, it also goes from the fact Martin Caceres and Nikola Milenkovic were suspended, so we were missing key players for this game. I see two penalties in a row at the Juventus Stadium, on the second, what’s going on here?"

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fiorentina president:
“I want to make it clear that nobody from Juventus offended me, they are all very good and I want to thank them. I have no problem with Juve, I just said they don’t need any help.

“They all came over and said hello, first and foremost Gigi Buffon, also Maurizio Sarri. The only one who didn’t talk to me was Nedved. I don’t know where he gets this arrogance from.

“My directors would never do that. I respect John Elkann and I know his family. Let’s leave Lapo out of it, poor thing, he has his own problems.

“The problems go beyond Juve, it also goes from the fact Martin Caceres and Nikola Milenkovic were suspended, so we were missing key players for this game. I see two penalties in a row at the Juventus Stadium, on the second, what’s going on here?"
i think this has more to do with him than juve.

it seems to me like he was unpopular from the get go and is trying to gain points with viola supporters by attacking juve at every chance. its not the worst plan.

It will be a pillow to brace the impact when he is inevitably selling castrovili or chiesa to us

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

it seems to me like he was unpopular from the get go and is trying to gain points with viola supporters by attacking juve at every chance. its not the worst plan.

It will be a pillow to brace the impact when he is inevitably selling castrovili or chiesa to us
Chiesa. I think he will neever come.

Milinkovic saga ver. 2.0

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fiorentina president:

Even Zeman said both were penalties.. Sometime people need to stay quiet instead of just being a loud mouth..

Jul 2, 2006
what's up with amount of clown presidents in serie a? i can't imagine what kind of circus is it in lower leagues. i don't like elkanns but lapo is not even in football, bringing him into this is a cunt thing to do.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Every time Commiso gets into an argument with someone he brings up this idea that people disrespect him because they think he is "a stupid American" who doesn't understand the game or know what he is talking about. No, it's when you say stupid shit that you come across as stupid.

Using Juventus as an easy sounding board to rant on tv about penalty decisions that weren't even that contentious to begin with might adhere himself to the most passionate Viola supporters, but this is calcio italiano, he's just another guy in the crowd moaning about injustice.

He's trying far too hard.
Did you read Prades statement defending and praising Commiso for his passionate call for fairness? It read like a poorly disguised PR act set up to endear him to the Viola fans (bit of a farce). And like someone just told Commiso prolly by Prade himself, "this is what you need to do no not be seen as an American outsider but uno di noi"

He even demanded an apology from Nedved lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Yeah it's super obvious. He is trying American soap opera level tactics to endear himself to Viola fans. Fairly rudimentary attempt.

He even bizzarely brings up Juve family's cokehead out of the blue like he realized oh shit I'm being too nice to the enemy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)