[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Fiorentina [February 2nd, 2020] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
To be fair, lots of people have liked Inzaghi for a couple years now. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Like Sarri did at Napoli in his 91 pt season. :shifty:
My point is calling for every coach whose team play more attractive without seeing the problems with the squad is silly. Sarri’s Juve looks nothing like Sarri’s Napoli.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Obviously it was touch and go with Sarri inzaghi and Conte but as Sarri is a yes man went in his favour
I totally agree with you and i saw an interview that he is saying "he didn't ask for any transfer in summer or winter. "
Seeing our pre-season and that kind of mid we had its possible not to ask for transfers?

Realistic Matuidi,Khedira and Can 3 out of 7 are not suited for possession football and Rabiot and Ramsey were not even close to match fitness.

Even in Chelsea he asked for a specific type of player.

So overall the fact that Sarri just uses the squad that management made available to him without requests its the main reason he is our coach now

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We created almost nothing in the first half. In possession Ronaldo was very deep and we didn't penetrate because Fiorentina kept their shape. Out of possession the front 3 did nothing, Fiorentina had a short period of pounding our goal and it was Szczęsny that saved us. Bonucci and De Ligt were excellent as well.

We've had half a season to find our best game and we're still searching. Sarri is trying to force us to play this 4-3-3 and clearly our players are uncomfortable. Ronaldo doesn't even play down the wing, he's in the middle and that makes Higuain useless. Defensively we look more exposed.

The individual performances were decent today, the system was rubbish.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just woke up

3-0? So we were good right? I was wrong to sleep through this?

4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2?
4-3-3-ish but not a lot of width, particularly down the left.

We weren't great but our defence was good. You may have fallen asleep watching it anyway.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Just woke up

3-0? So we were good right? I was wrong to sleep through this?

4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2?
4-3-3 with Higuain pretty boring game. def and mid were good but Fiorentina was pretty solid and we didn't create much
When Dybala came on around 65 min game become better.
A lot positives regarding individual performances but as a team still no synchronized

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Win 3-0 is great but .....

1) Did Juve team defense cause those few good chances where Juve was lucky no goal was scored?

2) Just lots of possession but not enough quality goal attempts.

3) Bent and Rabiot every day of week for me.

4) MDL is looking more and more like a solid defender.

Didn't mind Sarri being manager liking his offensive strategy, but more and more of this lacking scoring chances at goal and more and more the blame for me sits with Sarri. Regardless if some will say the MF is not up CL level talent ..... CR7, Higgy, and Dybala alone should give a team more opportunities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)