[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Fiorentina [February 2nd, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
I think with Dybala on the pitch we were playing a lot better than the first 60 mins with Higuain

Fiorentina was no weak they were very well organized in def and mid i think they played pretty well overall.glad that we had our strong midfielders on the pitch.

Apart from that i see good individual Performance from Bentancur, Rabiot, Sandro and De ligt in particular

Overall decent performance i hope to stick with the same formation and Dybala instead of Higuain as a starter

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The most unconvincing 3-0 win in the history of football.

With the amount of attacking talent and Sarriball, we still needed two penalties and a corner to win a game.

Honestly, something very wrong is brewing in Juve DNA. It’s as if beautiful football is banned in Juve:

Please just fugging rebrand the whole club. Fug off with the black and white jersey. Just go with either full black or full white. That way, swag players will wanna play for us more. Imagine a team of Neymar Pogba Mbappe Kurzawa. And bloody leave Italian serie A for a more exciting league like EPL.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We created nothing, we scored 3, I'll take it.

I think it could be something here, we need to use our FB in attack way more and give time to see if the connection Pipa/Paulo-CR7 with DC evolve into something while the brazilian is fit

- - - Updated - - -

MDL MOTM for me. Great in defense and score from a corner, a corner, let's order more of these please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)