[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Crotone [February 22nd, 2021] (13 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so far:

morata is sick
dybala injured
bonucci injured
chiellini will get injured
sandro has been wrecked by covid
mckennie injured

yeah. best we can hope for is other players not getting injured in this game. we can't afford injuries.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
vs Crotone
vs Verona ✈️
vs Spezia
vs Lazio
vs Cagliari ✈️
vs Benevento
vs Torino ✈️
vs Genoa

Our next 8 games in Serie A. I want at least 22 points here, starting from tonight.
Considering this Juve I see us dropping points against Verona Spezia and Lazio.

- - - Updated - - -

so far:

morata is sick
dybala injured
bonucci injured
mckennie injured

yeah. best we can hope for is other players not getting injured in this game. we can't afford injuries.
Mck is fine isnt he?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
so far:

morata is sick
dybala injured
bonucci injured
mckennie injured

At least these players have an excuse for missing this game. What excuse do you have?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
vs Crotone
vs Verona ✈️
vs Spezia
vs Lazio
vs Cagliari ✈️
vs Benevento
vs Torino ✈️
vs Genoa

Our next 8 games in Serie A. I want at least 22 points here, starting from tonight.
We have Porto between Lazio and Cagliari, so at least one draw/defeat there. Sucks that Lazio won't have a CL match the week after they face us, since their return match vs Bayern will be 10 days after Juve-Lazio.
Verona is the banana skin here. A defeat and a draw the last two times we face them. If we beat Verona, then your desirable 22/24 points is doable.

- - - Updated - - -

Refreshing not to see fucking Bonehead Bonucci today.
Yes, we were marvelous in the previous two matches without him. Napoli and Porto were so angry that they had to face Chiellini instead of Bonucci.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
is there any site with the possibility of customizing per player heatmaps? wanna see ronaldo's heatmap in the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes of the 1st half (when we all but won the match).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
is there any site with the possibility of customizing per player heatmaps? wanna see ronaldo's heatmap in the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes of the 1st half (when we all but won the match).
http://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/match-report/2020-21/UNICO/UNI/23/JUVCRO

Try there later. A detailed match report should be available

- - - Updated - - -

McKinney isn't a winger and Kulusevski isn't a striker, this should work well......
:shocked:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We won and we did play a less tiki taka more concrete type of style like I wished although there is a lot of work.
Players need to fully understand each other and make movements.
I remember some of our attacks when no one from midfield even think about making a move and run forward.

Bentancur has been horrible and should be dropped until he earns his place.

Ronaldo could have finished this evening with 5 goals and Ramsey with 2 but they missed their chances (well Ronaldo still scored 2...)

Chiesa is once again the player of our attack - Always makes movements and never static. Every player who plays his role should just watch and take notes.

Fagioli - Once he came on his class was obvious - This is no Serie C level player.. He is smart talented and has great passing skills - Once he came on balls suddenly moved forward from midfield with accuracy and ease.

Morata hasnt fully recovered or he just started to suck..

Kulu - He is talented and its tough to miss it but for now everything isnt working well for him.

I`d like to see Fagioli taking the Arthur role until Arthur gets healthy. He is miles ahead of Bentancur in this role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)