[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Crotone [February 22nd, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
A bottom of table team that has one win in 8 shows how bad we are that people are worried about not winning.

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli must play here. How can you give Frabotta half a season when he was shit from the start, but not play Fagioli against this lot.
Ramsey is back and pirlo always plays him whenever fit but if it was me i would send that idiot benta to that stands after that shit porto display.

Buy on AliExpress.com

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Lol, this graphic makes no sense, it's a classic 433 more than anything. Ramsey the holding mid :D

Roma drew today and MIlan lost so it's a very good chance to get up to 3rd and get closer to Milan. Gotta start somewhere I guess.
It’s a Pirlo formation, of course it makes no sense.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Seeing these line ups week in week out make me cringe. Forgot rabiot was out...was going to say play him in the holding role, much better than bentancur.

Ramsey back doesn't excite me. Kulu partnering ronaldo does not excite me. Defense looks better but will get exposed from midfield.

How is it that I'm not even confident against the shit kickers in Serie A??

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Seeing these line ups week in week out make me cringe. Forgot rabiot was out...was going to say play him in the holding role, much better than bentancur.

Ramsey back doesn't excite me. Kulu partnering ronaldo does not excite me. Defense looks better but will get exposed from midfield.

How is it that I'm not even confident against the shit kickers in Serie A??
because aside from the terrible players we have, crotone will defend with 11 men and fight like they are in world cup final. their goalie will play like prime buffon and every player will turn into prime maldinis and cannavaros.

everytime

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
If we win our two games in hand AND beat Inter we would be 2 points below them. That's a good position to be in for the closing of the season in the scudetto race with hope of winning it. Big IFs though, it means we HAVE to beat Napoli and Inter.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we win our two games in hand AND beat Inter we would be 2 points below them. That's a good position to be in for the closing of the season in the scudetto race with hope of winning it. Big IFs though, it means we HAVE to beat Napoli and Inter.
doable, but hard task. the form of our players is just a constant rollercoaster, and injuries aren't helping either.

with a midfield setup containing arthur + 2 of bentancur, rabiot and mckennie (the one we played mostly during that good streak in january) we should be able to beat every italian team. it's baffling to see how our gameplay falls apart without arthur.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)