[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chievo Verona [January 21st, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Perin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Sciglio

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• A. Sandro

• Bentancur

• Spinazzola

• Kean

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
This was a great formation, possibly the best we can field right now, when Mankzukic is injured. 4-4-2 without out-of-form Pjanic, but with two physical midfielders (2 out of Matuidi, Bentancur and Can) and with Costa and Berna on the flanks and Dybala and Ronaldo upfront. :tuttosport:

Great game it was. And ffs, Dybala seems so much more comfortable in this formation. Not on the flanks or not the only central forward. I'm still fapping :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fucker who was on our ass all game was ex-forward of Nottingham Forrest Garry Birtles.
He does the commentary for Eleven Sports, I presume you guys were getting their coverage?

He's alright, just very old school British-centric view with thoughts on the shitty side of the modern game. Did have to laugh at how excited he got about Bernardeschi flying down the wing in the first half - "What an athlete! He's like a 400 metre runner with that stride, the Chievo defenders can't live with him".

I also agreed with him on the Pellissier penalty shout. Rugani putting two hands in his back (for a header he was never going to score on) was a complete brainfart.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah he stopped short of that kind of thing, basically saying that we got the decisions because we are Juve and they are Chievo. But of course in Italy it's not a case of big club v small club, it's Er Sistema and all that nonsense, like big teams don't get calls now and then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)