[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (27 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Will someone stop predicting and say with whom we're going to suffer or not? Let them be Nostradamus to themselves, we've had enough of the " I think we are going to suffer/loose against Milan or Inter"

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Looking at the poll, i can't stop laughing at those who chose only one option of the first three options.
These people should simply stop watching football.

P.S: Unless they didn't know it's a multiple choice.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The players only did as they were instructed. Sure, nobody had a good game, but this is like pointing the finger at a garbage truck crew who were put in charge of a nuclear reactor. Wrong players, wrong positions.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
7 points would have been very hard, but possible... if we had Chiellini.
It's not as bad as it looks. We will get better we cant keep on playing like that, chiellini is vital for us but our back ups are not bad. Hopefully he'll only miss one of our "big" games which is against chelsea, he wont miss the milan nor the inter game. So let's just chill and beat those napoli scumbags.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Душан;1884607 said:
Poll sucks.

I can't believe you guys didn't put Chuck Norris.
f*ck off! Chuck Norris has a wig. Get over him.

and no, it's not the wig that has a Chuck Norris.

:D

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Looking at the poll, i can't stop laughing at those who chose only one option of the first three options.
These people should simply stop watching football.

P.S: Unless they didn't know it's a multiple choice.
I really didn't know that it's a multiple choice poll until now from you . :shifty:

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
The players only did as they were instructed. Sure, nobody had a good game, but this is like pointing the finger at a garbage truck crew who were put in charge of a nuclear reactor. Wrong players, wrong positions.
This is true. CR has to take most of the blame here. He said in his interview our defense was playing up to high. Well, I'm sure it was because they were instructed to do so. Take the blame for it CR and make the necessary adjustments next game & going forward. There is too much left to play for and these mistakes need to be corrected; injuries or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)