[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (88 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
My ratings (even if it is late):

Buffon 5

Mellberg 4

Legrotaglie 4.5

Chiellini 5.5

molinaro 5.5

Marchionni 5

Zanetti 5

Sissoko 4.5 (That's for his bad finishing and wasting chances after other, that's not his job, someone should tell that to him..)

Nedved 6+ (even thou he wasn't that great, but the best in the match)

Del Piero 5.5 + (He started to play better at the second half, close to the end)

Amauri 5

Marchisio 5.5

Iaquinta 5 (did he touch the ball??)

Grygera 5.5

Ranieri 4 Owned again.. I liked the subs, but if you are introducing Iaquinta to the game, then why you didn't command your team to play from his side? How many balls he received ffs? and get rid of that off-side trap crap..

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
why exactly is it that a 4 4 2 is a bad formation? Its not attacking enough? Its the defense that's the problem. Our tactics at the back aren't versatile enough, and the players are below par.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Душан;1884257 said:
Sissoko was one of our best players last night IMO.
Was is it the pass that he gave away for our 3rd goal that impressed you the most? or his clumsiness on the ball trying to take on his men?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
v1rtu4l would never blame the coach, under any kind of circumstances anyway,
if you ask him, under which conditions the blame should go to the coach, he has no answer for that...
blaming people for something is what kids or really simple people do.

who am i to judge if other players would have performed better against cagliari.

who are YOU to say you did know that anyone else would have done better with the available players ? you have not even watched one single training of juve and claim to know that the things that ranieri did decide were wrong ?? that is really funny. You don't have the slightest knowledge of who performs how in the training and who is fit enough to be started in those games and still you claim that you know better.

i can say, that i would have liked to see other people (if they were fit) on the pitch, but i won't say that those people i want to see on the pitch would have performed better.

what are you're judgements based on, when you say ranieri should not have done this or that ? on observations in training ? on talks with players ? aaaaah ... yeah, right .. just your fantasy that tells you that things would be totally great if other people would have started the match etc.

get over it ... your playing fantasy football

He doesnt have an idea to defend, he only accuse the ideas of others with contradicting argumentation and if that fails, with the known, "fm manager" quote...

Dusan, dont bother your self with that!
someone who is so stubborn seems really to lack not only a little on the character ... i always thought you were one of the more sensible guys (pessimistic but sensible) here on the forum, but the way you present yourself just leads to the conclusion that you have driven yourself to deep into your dark fantasy world of conspiracy and coaches that do know nothing about the players they watch in training.

you remind me of someone i know, that got onto an esoteric trip and now can not see the real world anymore ... he read so much of this brown esoteric crap like Jan Van Helsing and other authors that he really things it's true ... just like you told yourself the same pessimistic crap on and on and now you really believe it ...

i am sad for you

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Was is it the pass that he gave away for our 3rd goal that impressed you the most? or his clumsiness on the ball trying to take on his men?
Maybe because he offered us a lot too while you just see the bad things he did.In the first half he won many balls and he was very good...he also scored a goal.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I would like to know from Andy and Vinnie: What coach you would like to have instead of Ranieri?
Or what other solutions they offer for this crisis....?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Душан;1884282 said:
Maybe because he offered us a lot too while you just see the bad things he did.In the first half he won many balls and he was very good...he also scored a goal.
He scored a goal and made us concede 2. 1 < 2

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

who am i to judge if other players would have performed better against cagliari.

who are YOU to say you did know that anyone else would have done better with the available players ? you have not even watched one single training of juve and claim to know that the things that ranieri did decide were wrong ?? that is really funny. You don't have the slightest knowledge of who performs how in the training and who is fit enough to be started in those games and still you claim that you know better.

i can say, that i would have liked to see other people (if they were fit) on the pitch, but i won't say that those people i want to see on the pitch would have performed better.

what are you're judgements based on, when you say ranieri should not have done this or that ? on observations in training ? on talks with players ? aaaaah ... yeah, right .. just your fantasy that tells you that things would be totally great if other people would have started the match etc.

someone who is so stubborn seems really to lack not only a little on the character ... i always thought you were one of the more sensible guys (pessimistic but sensible) here on the forum, but the way you present yourself just leads to the conclusion that you have driven yourself to deep into your dark fantasy world of conspiracy and coaches that do know nothing about the players they watch in training.

you remind me of someone i know, that got onto an esoteric trip and now can not see the real world anymore ... he read so much of this brown esoteric crap like Jan Van Helsing and other authors that he really things it's true ... just like you told yourself the same pessimistic crap on and on and now you really believe it ...

i am sad for you
Do they blame people in FM?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I havent seen easier taking our field by their players for any team for years.Legrotaglie shoud play for Catanzaro or for other club in serie C.Everyone was a disaster not bad.that idiot Ranieri should coach Serie Z team ,not Juve.Blanc should went back to Roland Garros and organize Federer-Nadal matches.
Our defence was a joke,real joke.As I stated million times we will never win any title for ages with this idiots,Panieri,Blanc and Secco.
Chelsea will kill us.Fuck.Bastards Inter who are the worst team in world will win the titlw with 15 points advantage.I cant stand this any more.
You're a typical "new age" juventus fan. Im not going to defend our board or anything like that. However saying inter is the worst team in the world proves your ignorance, as much as we all hate them on these boards we know they are made of quality.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
&#1044;&#1091;&#1096;&#1072;&#1085;;1884296 said:
Tell me v1rtu4l,do you just blame our players to this result?
not all players ... in fact our low profile players did better yesterday, than the ones that earn the big money ... molinaro and marchionni ran their ass off. yeah,

you could say they do not produce much out of it, but who would you blame

- the one that has the skill but does not try

or

- the one that has very limited skill, but gives his all for the team ...

i wise manager once said "give me 11 athletes (not footballers) and i'll make them a team that is very hard to beat". if you always run your ass off you are hard to beat ... but not if you just run into the opponents box and wait for the cross that gets intercepted while you watch the opponent go 2 on 2 against our defense.

what was visible was a certain lack of willingness to give their all by many people.
that was for everyone to see. as i do not know what ranieri did say in the halftime break, i can not say if he was wrong there.
i will not make my fantasy or imagination a base of my opinion.
the substitutions where pretty much what everybody here would have demanded ... and so i can not see him failing there.

focussing on the 90 minutes the game ran, i will not blame ranieri.

i would have liked to see poulsen come in, but as i do not watch juve training and ranieri does, the probability that he knows better who is fit to play is pretty high.

i am in no way a ranieri lover, in fact i would defend deschamps, capello or any other coach if i did not know what i would do better when i was in their shoes

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
not all players ... in fact our low profile players did better yesterday, than the ones that earn the big money ... molinaro and marchionni ran their ass off. yeah,

you could say they do not produce much out of it, but who would you blame

- the one that has the skill but does not try

or

- the one that has very limited skill, but gives his all for the team ...

i wise manager once said "give me 11 athletes (not footballers) and i'll make them a team that is very hard to beat". if you always run your ass off you are hard to beat ... but not if you just run into the opponents box and wait for the cross that gets intercepted while you watch the opponent go 2 on 2 against our defense.

what was visible was a certain lack of willingness to give their all by many people.
that was for everyone to see. as i do not know what ranieri did say in the halftime break, i can not say if he was wrong there.
i will not make my fantasy or imagination a base of my opinion.
the substitutions where pretty much what everybody here would have demanded ... and so i can not see him failing there.

focussing on the 90 minutes the game ran, i will not blame ranieri.

i would have liked to see poulsen come in, but as i do not watch juve training and ranieri does, the probability that he knows better who is fit to play is pretty high.

i am in no way a ranieri lover, in fact i would defend deschamps, capello or any other coach if i did not know what i would do better when i was in their shoes
It can't be some players always.The way you put it people should not say a single bad word about Ranieri because you don't know the situation exactly and I don't see any logic there to be honest.So he's untouchable according to you because not even Gigli can know what he said in the dressing room.

I agree Molinaro and Marchionni ran their ass off and especially Marco because he was everywhere.Yet again he didn't do anything.So all he did was pretty much pointless with no effects to our play.While Molinaro had some good runs but he was too slow in defense.

As some people exaggerate some things of our staff on a bad way you do the same but on a positive because you can't find any mistake made by Ranieri even if lose 3-0.

Mistakes on the pitch are visible even if you don't know what he said to the players.

Our players were outplayed...but so was Ranieri.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And thats exactly what you always do,:lol: you always blame ppl and you never come up with an original idea and constructive argumentation, you only offer counter argumentation.
You try to defame everyone that they know less than a professional coach (CR):melayyanandmessi: and we all ought to trust the one who knows better without question...
I told you again, if you think that way, then this forum has no purpose and you dont have a reason to participate with it. People do have their own opinions here, wrong or bad and they come here to discuss them. This is why we interact, you may start a forum with unconditioned praise and ban criticism there...

Since you are not in a position to judge our players and our coaches performances and abilities, you are not in a position to have a positive opinion either...

I have seen enough games to know that some certain players are not fit for the job, atm at least, it is painfully obvious, it is so obvious that it hurts, if you open your eyes, you will see what i mean.
Who's fault is that we have no other option but to use them?
Tactically the coaches and strategically our managers (the coach may also be included here if he has any word on these decisions who bound our future)

No one can say that with certainty, not even CR, (despite the fact that he is getting paid to do that) But fact is, that some players are constantly bad performers (Marchionni), you know it cant be any worse than that. Someone has to do smth about it, anything
and who is that someone? Who has the authority to do so?? Who is picking up our formation?? Well not that player... You may blame the player, but i will blame his superior who ask from him more that he can deliver, when its painfully obvious that he cant and furthermore proven for an entire season or even more (Molinaro).

Watching every Juve game of this season and Juve's performances in the past two decades, wouldnt this give a slight idea of what is going on and have worked in the past in a similar occasion?? Wouldnt this give an idea of where exactly lies the fault and our weakness??
What is the point of training and speaking with the players, isnt it to prepare them for the match day, isnt what really matters the most??
I have seen better coaches, players and tactics.
I am not going o coach this team my self, but i have eyes and ears, i have accumulated enough data and i am able to compare a few things.
We have seen much better coaches, with much better vision, tactics and game plans. Only because CR can coach better than i can do, it doesnt mean that i cant understand if someone else can do this job better than him or not!

i am sad for you
You should really keep your "advices" for your self...
as you have said, you are not in a position to judge anyone because you know too little and you can comprehend even less, just keep your blind faith and praise without interacting with the ppl who actually have a clue...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
&#1044;&#1091;&#1096;&#1072;&#1085;;1884323 said:
It can't be some players always.The way you put it people should not say a single bad word about Ranieri because you don't know the situation exactly and I don't see any logic there to be honest.So he's untouchable according to you because not even Gigli can know what he said in the dressing room.
no, that is not true. i am just saying you can't blame him for his halftime speech when you did not hear it.

you could blame him if he did put de ceglie in while we are losing (because a defensive approach would obviously not help scoring the equalizer), but i did not see a mistake in his subs. if you can name one, that is proven to be a mistake and not based on assumptions, than please share your opinion with me.

i have read many times that forum members demanded that ranieri should take marchionni out and bring iaquinta to take a more attacking approach in the last games, so how can you blame him for that, if you demanded this sub in the last games?

the other substitutions are debatable, because i for instance would have liked to see poulsen instead of marchisio, but since i trust ranieri to know better if poulsen is fit enough i will not blame him for that.

I agree Molinaro and Marchionni ran their ass off and especially Marco because he was everywhere.Yet again he didn't do anything.So all he did was pretty much pointless with no effects to our play.While Molinaro had some good runs but he was too slow in defense.
yes, marchionni might have not delivered anything going forward, but just the running is more than others did yesterday. it does not take much to help the defense. when marchionni just runs with his man and the player with the ball does not pass to that player because he thinks he is marked, marchionni did his defensive job. no fuss about that. if everyone just ran with their man you would not have seen those counter attackes where some of their players were totally free. yes, it was also due to the offside trap, but you have to be aware, that the offside trap was not only our strength once, but it is also a tactic that helps you save your stamina/power. if you would play straight man marking all defenders would have to run much more and i don't know how fit our players are after all those games with more or less the same players ... i am not even speaking of the change in mind they would have had to do to play this tactic.

As some people exaggerate some things of our staff on a bad way you do the same but on a positive because you can't find any mistake made by Ranieri even if lose 3-0.
oh, trust me ... i can find many negative things ... but when i do not know a quick and reliable solution, i will not moarn about it. i think if there was an easy solution to our problems someone who did this job for a long time would chose this solution. can i clearly say, that if poulsen would have played, that our defense would have a better protection ? no, because i don't now his fitness condition...

Mistakes on the pitch are visible even if you don't know what he said to the players.

Our players were outplayed...but so was Ranieri.
i think when you do teach a tactic and formation in training you more or less are pretty static to use this one. i don't think that we have so many flexible players, that could play a totally different formation or tactic without training and playing with it more often.

just look at mourinho,
i like to take him as example, because many here regarded him as high profile coach ... he had his favourite formation (4-3-3) and was a coach many people believed to be able to read the game. people said he could use the substitutes to change the game ... but you already know by now that he failed with his favourite formation and none of his subs did work well for him, when he played his 4-3-3. he had to change.

for ranieri it is another case ... he did train that 4-4-2 a while and the success last year is something that surely told him that he had to stick to that. never change a running system... so if the system is not what prevents us from getting results (just watch last season), then it has to be another thing.

nice to have an argument with you, without childish claims and insults =)

Dec 26, 2004
My ratings (even if it is late):

Buffon 5

Mellberg 4

Legrotaglie 4.5

Chiellini 5.5

molinaro 5.5

Marchionni 5

Zanetti 5

Sissoko 4.5 (That's for his bad finishing and wasting chances after other, that's not his job, someone should tell that to him..)

Nedved 6+ (even thou he wasn't that great, but the best in the match)

Del Piero 5.5 + (He started to play better at the second half, close to the end)

Amauri 5

Marchisio 5.5

Iaquinta 5 (did he touch the ball??)

Grygera 5.5

Ranieri 4 Owned again.. I liked the subs, but if you are introducing Iaquinta to the game, then why you didn't command your team to play from his side? How many balls he received ffs? and get rid of that off-side trap crap..
Amauri and Sissoko deserve a much better rating... Legro and Ranieri deserve a 1... combined.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The fact is many of us have set the team objectives/potential is to to end up in top 4 in the table and reach the second stage of the CL.

The second objective was reached fast and easy. No matter what happens afterwards in the CL is not of my concern and the longer we reach the happier I get.

In the first objective we have overachieved. Could it be that we reached our goals so early in the season that the players have lost all motivation? It can be a factor but these two latest results should be a wake up call that even that objective might be missed if things continue as they are.
I think its dumb to call something like that a fact.

In the end, we all want to see Juve succeed.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Sissoko wasn't that bad, but I gave him low rating, because he tried to create and score goals when that's not his job, and he failed miserably..
Sissoko gave away one of the silliest passes I have ever seen in my life. I would rate him 3 for the goal he scored other than that he did nothing, especially in the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)