[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (81 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have been trying to post since the end of the game, but the forum has been down for me since then. Here is what I have been wanting to say since the ref blew the final whistle. A longer, more detailed assessment shall follow in due course.

Pathetic! Abysmal! Disgraceful. Another listless and unconvincing display after the horrid performance against Udinese.
We were ok in patches, but were not consistent enough, showed lack of conviction, no focus or concentration,
and defended like a bunch of blind men and senile twats on crutches!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I'm sorry but Buffon got a 6 on vinmans ratings :lol2:
you know, ikts been a long night, and I dont feel like repeating myself, so I'll just quote what I wrote earlier, so read it, and let it sink into your thick head-

PLEASE tell me how Buffon is to blame on a breakaway and a 2 v 1, while the rest of the defense is no where to be found ??

if anything, the defense owes Gigi an apology for hanging him out to dry

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
RUINeri 3- coaching is more than just pep talks, loser !!
I wont comment on other issues but , this thing has been merely Spot on my mind everytime we lose , he keeps Praising our Opponent ,
Jeez , so annoying .

Honestly , i was enjoying our results before Winter Break , we stood on 2nd Place , 4 points behind merda , just got nothing to complained after our Turn back since our last defeat Againts Napoli , we played bad and got 3points ,
but things getting worse when we played bad and got nothing !
This is not our Real Juventus used to be before Calciofvckinpoly ,
for the Instance , when we were under Capello helm , we still can managed to get 3points even though we played bad , also rare defeats only an intermezzo .

I respect him as Juventus manager and Ranieri is a man when things come to make a quality Youngster and his tinkering things , but sorry this man is really has no winning mentality ,
i bet merda will rocket ahead 9points clear tonight ,
if nothing but miracle happens , we can safe kiss this year's Scudetto good bye .
i'm willing to wait until next year under Brave , Fresh and makes sense Management .

:tdown:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
goddamn winter break has seriously messed up our rhythm...but I think we will be OK, we just need one good performance under our belt...remember that we were in the same situation after the Palermo and Napoli games...many people thought back then that our Scudetto challenge was over

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
goddamn winter break has seriously messed up our rhythm...but I think we will be OK, we just need one good performance under our belt...remember that we were in the same situation after the Palermo and Napoli games...many people thought back then that our Scudetto challenge was over
fingers crossed Ahmed , but in other side we just can hope merda slips more than 3 games and we keep winning our game , which is just beyond my imagination during these bad period .
and did you bet on yesteday game ?
i did , but just a small amount , see you still have a Million , Good Thing :D

Sep 14, 2003
Dear oh dear, I've watched some truley dismal performances from Juve over the years. This one is right up there with them.

Was expecting a reaction from the team after the defeat in Udine, man was I wrong. My fear is, we're only one game away from doing the same thing, that is we can grind out a few positive results, then fuck up and have a bad day.

We can't say the warning signs haven't been there, we just got caught up in the excitement of being within 3 points of Inter. Which is sadly, as close as we're likely to get.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #373
    :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well ain't the last few pages expected? But it still makes me laugh.

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
    jeez the drama

chill out nothing is over yet anything could still happen

im actually glad this is happening now so it shakes the system and wakes us up before Chelsea

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    whats the point of dwelling on another failed effort by our team? aren't you ppl used to this? we have been dropping pts to weaker clubs all season

all i can say is that the parody of italian football brings into question how good the serie A really is compared to the other major leagues around the world

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    FFS jack, our team just lost 6 points in the space of a week. Ofcourse people are going to be wondering what went wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)