[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (88 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
To be honest this loss is the fault of Ranieri and the players and not just ranieri.

Ranieri is to blame because whatever he said at half time he shouldnt have. It was blatantly obvious, even I pointed it out that we needed to be careful because cagliari were destroying our defence. His team talk ruined our momentum. I cant fault his team selection, considering the lack of options we had, and i cant fault his changes either, becuase they were the right moves to make.

It's time for him to seriously look at the team now and if the formation needs to be changed he should do it. Personally I'd like to see us with a 4-3-3 with momo sitting deep destroying, nedved/gio and Camo covering the flanks with DP, Trez and Amauri/Gio causing chaos for the opposition. The beauty with this is it could also double up as a diamon midfield, with gio/alex operating in the trequartista role behind the big guns.

The players tonight were so bad i dont even want to talk about them. No one was good today, i cant even say one player was the worst, as they were all fucking bollocks. How on earth we are not looking to strenghten in this transfer window is just crazy to me. This board are sooooo tight, we need investment now more than ever.

An off form chelsea will tear us apart next month.
totally agree

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Can somebody injure our fitness trainer also? Not only we lose the f*cking game but our main men in the center.

About the game, f*ck it! Cagliari was all over the place. That stupid red head mofo misses an open net vs inter and scores against us. I don't even know what tactics Ranieri used when Zanetti was subbed. At one time yu saw Marchionni on the left, Neddy in the center, another time Marchisio was a RB...wtf?

Each f*ckin' time we get close we lose ground the next day. BRUTAL!

What's even worse is when you see Cobolli and Ranieri smiling after the game. F*ck off you bastards and bring Secco with ya!
I have no idea how that guy got a job with us, he must have bought his certificates off the internet

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think it was obvious how bad things will end the moment Zanetti went out. Having both Marchisio and Sissoko on the field adds nothing I'm afraid, specially when you have Nedved and Marchionni on the flanks.

Having both Sissoko and Marchisio ruins Del Piero chances offensively when he's obliged to run things himself in the middle of the pitch when none of Sissoko or Marchisio can pass one single healthy pass.

That said, Chiellini, Legro and Mellberg were all below 4/10 to say the least. None of them did one good thing tonight except for Molinaro. The only one on the field giving his all. Yes, that's right, the only player.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I have no idea how that guy got a job with us, he must have bought his certificates off the internet
it is often more the tradition that keeps the jobs of those club doctors, than their qualification ...

there was this article where the now doctor from robben did blast the club docs that treated robben before, because they totally did shit ... i guess our doctors are some old bunch that still rely on the knowledge of 1970 and did never do some freshen up courses or something =/

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well theres so much time gone past, that there isnt much anger left in me :D.

We started of pretty well, early chances for Legro and Sissoko, unlucky not to put away. And eventually should have scored, as they scored the opener. Terrible defending. I dont understand how Biondini could so easily score that chance.

But then we scored 2 and ht where 2-1 ahead. The corner kick should have been awarded!!!!

Second half, we hardly did anything, in fact Cagliari really looked the better side. Unlucky with injures, should have brought on Trez not Iaquinta imo.

We are badly missing Camo.

And Legro-Chiellini had probably their worst match in a very long time.

Bye bye scudo.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i do not want to take the blame away from ranieri, but you gotta admit, that (no matter what he said in the break) he in fact did the changes the forum members here always demanded.

when ranieri tried to save the result with subbing in defensive midfielders and de ceglie, he was blasted ... everyone said he should go on to try to stay attacking and bring iaquinta for marchionni (who most of the people found to be useless).

now ranieri does exactly what was demanded by the users here and lost ... so what ? who can say he knew better ? iaquinta was nowhere to be seen . . .
Yeah thats what i mean, you cant fault the changes he made tonight, but more important that changes is his man management and motivation skills, and also his ability to read the game and react. Today, yet again ranieri made no difference to the end result, and he very rarely does.

Also ranieri is paid to be good at this type of stuff, we in the forum, unfortunately are not so the blame and responsibility lies with him, he has a duty to get this kind of stuff right if that is what we here want or if it is not.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I cant believe this juvenrtus side. What the fuck is happening, I mean did you guys see sissokos pass. Is he an idiot :S or what, im sick of overrating him, hes a shit player. And marchisio didnt do much for all you "fans". He lacks creativity and it was obvious we needed a fucking play maker. We lost the title today, maybe we should focus on the copa italia. Unbelievable
Come on all of a sudden Sissoko is overrated and a "shit player".No offense but that's ridicolous.Everybody with a bit of knowledge knows how instrumental Momo was since he arrived from the Anfield Road.One average game of him doesn't make him a "shit player".
Same goes for Marchisio.He isn't supposed to be a playmaker.If you watched the game you surely noticed that he played as a right midfielder most of the time,which isn't his natural position.
i can't wait for ranieri's post-match interview...
There you go,it's a post match interview.You can also see his lovely face.

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=78869

RANIERI OUT!!!!!!!!!

MELLBERG OUT!!!!!

AMAURI OUT!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol::lol2:
Hope Chiellini is okay.
That's what matters:tup:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We had Zanetti and chiellini substituted because they were injured and had to leave the pitch.
Whatever ranieri should have done was impossible to do because he had 1 substitution to do ONLY... I don't blame ranieri for this game even though i believe that he couldnt turn the game around anyway (if he has 3 subs to make).
The first half we played with momentum and for the first time in years with some pace. Then our nightmare defense fucked us. (keep in mind that he played with a weird defense system after chiellini got subbed (i believe he came back earlier than he should have).
Nedved was surprisingly good today and played a good match imo.. del piero was terrible... grygera .. terrible... amauri.. average.. (he cant do his job without good service)... marchionni subbed with Iaquinta (very weird call) and Iaquinta was a ghost.

We started well and attacked good then suddenly everything fell apart..
god help us with chelsea.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
again as we always do.. we scored from a set piece :(

when will we ever have some brains and have a creative midfield.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
well at the end of the day this is another 3pts lost to an obviously weaker team. this is exactly how we started off the beginning of the season in september

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Why i blame Molinaro you might ask?

well.. Last man back on both fucking goals. He was better off staying at home with his cock in his hand for Fuck sakes. Considering both plays started on the right, why the Fuck wasnt he in position? If hes gonna sit at centre-field while theyre counter-attacking and not track back and cover the centre like any Lb with half a brain would do he should stay the fuck home and watch the game on TV.

Twice i had to watch his ass jog back while they buried the ball in the back of the net when he could have easily gotten his as back, gotten goal-side of his man and PREVENTED TWO FUCKING GOALS!!!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
We need to sort this mess out very fast, i dont want to see us getting humiliated by Chelsea
lets just hope, that this second loss did hurt enough to get those players by their pride and make them put in better performances than today.

i claim, they could have won this, if everybody gave their all, but there were to many situations where we had 5 of our players in their box and then the cross did not meet any of us and the counter attack did start, while our cool "i wanna shot the next goal"-players did slowly walk backwards and leave the centre backs play one on one with the opponents.

that game was pretty naive from many of the players ... instead of thinking "i will score the next goal", they should have been more cautious and play on the counter attack instead ...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why i blame Molinaro you might ask?

well.. Last man back on both fucking goals. He was better off staying at home with his cock in his hand for Fuck sakes. Considering both plays started on the right, why the Fuck wasnt he in position? If hes gonna sit at centre-field while theyre counter-attacking and not track back and cover the centre like any Lb with half a brain would do he should stay the fuck home and watch the game on TV.

Twice i had to watch his ass jog back while they buried the ball in the back of the net when he could have easily gotten his as back, gotten goal-side of his man and PREVENTED TWO FUCKING GOALS!!!

Couldnt agree more.. but he is not the only one to be blamed.

For the 100th time we score from set pieces only and rarely score a normal decent goal. We need some fuking playmakers..
Depending on set pieces to score (as we won most our games) will not work with Chelsea AT ALL.. we play like fuking everton for god's sake

mondo1

May 14, 2006
ok let's face it we r shit... atleast we play shit for weeks.... but we manged to win the games or at least draw them (Lazio) but now our luck has gone and we really look like a clueless squad...headless chicken running around and don't know what to do...haven't seen juve underperforming for so long!!!! ranieri must leave and thats for sure... maybe he wasn't at fault for the loss today but looking at our performences over the season we r more than lucky to be 2nd(or 3. after milans game). we won much games thank to delpiero's magic or just pure luck....
we must face it our squad isn't good enough and our choach is a loser.
we relie way to much on dp magic or just a moment of luck. we can't win a scudetto with players like marchionni, molinaro grygra, mellberg and co.
a winning squad should be able to handle injurys of some key players.. and to be honest we only missed camo in the last time... it is not only ranieris fault because this squad is just not good enough but he is the coach he is the one to blame and he is the one to make transfer request. even a blind man can see that we need a rb, lb or cb. and some in the midfield to creat something.
i know i am in a depressing mood right now but i can't stand seeing inter winning their 4th streight scudetto... and i can't stand seeing juve winning nothing...
i really could cry right now ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)