[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (102 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You know what guys, I was wrong. Ranieri is a brilliant coach who will take us to levels beyond our wildest dreams. No coach can take us this far, we are in perfect shape and will be the best team ever with our Messiah, Ranieri.

You fucking imbeciles.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I cant believe this juvenrtus side. What the fuck is happening, I mean did you guys see sissokos pass. Is he an idiot :S or what, im sick of overrating him, hes a shit player. And marchisio didnt do much for all you "fans". He lacks creativity and it was obvious we needed a fucking play maker. We lost the title today, maybe we should focus on the copa italia. Unbelievable

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
yea i hate the fact that ranieri acts like everything is alright when everything is NOT alright!!!!! ranieri lacks brain.....he still thinks that we do not need any new player in the squad WTF

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pathetic! Abysmal! Disturbing. Another listless and unconvincing display after the horrid performance against Udinese. We were ok in patches, but were not consistent enough, showed lack of conviction, no focus or concentration, and defended like a bunch of blind men and senile twats on crutches!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we just got rapped by who? LOL this is comical actually. I really hope the Agnelli's fucking stick their foot so far up this boards ass....I want to see a coup d'etat

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Crisis again! Too bad that we don't have a time this time to recover and try to catch Inter, which means bye bye to Scudetto which was just a dream. We are going to face a real fight for second place...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Crisis again! Too bad that we don't have a time this time to recover and try to catch Inter, which means bye bye to Scudetto which was just a dream. We are going to face a real fight for second place...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pathetic! Abysmal! Disturbing. Another listless and unconvincing display after the horrid performance against Udinese. We were ok in patches, but were not consistent enough, showed lack of conviction, no focus or concentration, and defended like a bunch of blind men and senile twats on crutches!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)