[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (101 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #162
    Душан;1883033 said:
    1 hour and 30 more boring minutes.
    Watch ManU - Everton in the meantime.

I am making Ciabatta bread and once they're done I will make tuna sandwiches :lick:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Watch ManU - Everton in the meantime.

I am making Ciabatta bread and once they're done I will make tuna sandwiches :lick:
    Sounds good.

Sometimes(like now)watching EPL makes me want to put my finger into my eye so I'll pass.

I'll have chicken wings with fried potato in like 20 minutes. :lick:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I am watching Man Utd vs Everton. Hardly the tonic I need to keep me awake in prepration for the Juve game. I mean, it's fast paced and United are piling on the pressure, but it's quite boring watching a game when it's one way traffic and one team is pounding a hapless opponent.

I need a drink, but I only have whiskey

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Naah, I love it. It makes us special. It makes us like usual the team to beat in Italy. Inter, Milan and Roma are just other teams in Serie A.
    I agree that it's nice to be special, but it's also annoying to see our team giving best to beat some mediocre team cuz they want us to suffer, unlike Inter or Milan strolling through the match.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I don't think teams like Milan or Inter strolled through their games against "lesser lights."

Inter struggled against Cagliari, Siena, and Atalanta amongst others, and Milan have been dropping points against those "smaller teams."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)