[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (86 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
time to forget about udine and get on the winning track again... but please a deserved win... and let's hope that inter will draw....

3 hours ago i gave up on the scudetto but now my head is clear and i know we will win it! milan will crush inter and so will we :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Cagliari will find a representative and say

"Cagliari has found their game and is battling hard for survival. We are currently on form. Juventus are a great team despite losing to Udinese and are fighting hard for the scedutto. But we are coming to Turin to play and we don't fear Juve."

Aug 1, 2003
it sucked to lose to udinese but its still not too late. if football has taught us anything,its that it aint over til its over (okay Lenny Kravitz taught us that..) but Juve needs to improve. I hope with the players returning from injury we'll be better off starting cagliari

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
My team would be

Buffon

Grygera - Mellberg - Chiellini - Molinaro

Marchionni - Sissoko - Zanetti - Giovinco

Trezeguet - Del Piero (C)​

Time to bench Legro, Mellberg looking much better lately than Legro although they both performed an excellent circus against Udinese.
Amauri needs to hit the bench a bit and let some old school do the work.

Would love to see Tiago in the 2nd half

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'd love to see Tiago start this one over Zanetti... He must be raring to go which would be a positive influence... We have to win this one and I believe we will...

Forza Juve...

Mar 24, 2006
Agreed , Nedved need to take some Vacation to Bahamas for refreshing and Amauri to kiss the bench spot for his own good , Give Marchionni another game , Capitano to Rage on this match and Trezeking to Find the net twice :weee:

Mar 24, 2006
icεmαή;1880728 said:
I'd love to see Tiago start this one over Zanetti... He must be raring to go which would be a positive influence... We have to win this one and I believe we will...

Forza Juve...
:shocked2:
Rab's secret Admirer ?

:p

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
this game is harder than it looks, they have won 3 in a row and they smashed lazio 4-1,

the way we have been playing lately reminds me of the start of the season where we couldn't score more than one goal and were dropping points most games,

I could see a repeat of the Catania game in this where we will dominant the game but still only manage a draw,

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Cagliari will find a representative and say

"Cagliari has found their game and is battling hard for survival. We are currently on form. Juventus are a great team despite losing to Udinese and are fighting hard for the scedutto. But we are coming to Turin to play and we don't fear Juve."
That's very original :p

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Let's be optimistic, yesterdays loss is behind us. All we need is a win to get our confidence back. I add my voice to the people that demand a starting spot for tiago. I was very frustrated with our midfield yesterday marchisio was horrible on the offensive end of things. He still lags way behind tiago and zanetti in the whole "creating" department.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
My team would be

Buffon

Grygera - Mellberg - Chiellini - Molinaro

Marchionni - Sissoko - Zanetti - Giovinco

Trezeguet - Del Piero (C)​

Time to bench Legro, Mellberg looking much better lately than Legro although they both performed an excellent circus against Udinese.
Amauri needs to hit the bench a bit and let some old school do the work.

Would love to see Tiago in the 2nd half
Rab, I think it's a bit early to start with Trezeguet now...
but I get your point... Amauri needs a rest and Iaquinta is better coming off the bench...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Buffon
Grygera Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
Marchionni Sissoko Poulsen Giovinco
Iaquinta Del Piero

That's a Capello-esque formation with 2 DMs but this way Giovinco has the freedom offensively while Poulsen covers the open holes at the left if necessary.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1881120 said:
Buffon
Grygera Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
Marchionni Sissoko Poulsen Giovinco
Iaquinta Del Piero

That's a Capello-esque formation with 2 DMs but this way Giovinco has the freedom offensively while Poulsen covers the open holes at the left if necessary.
Or we use tiago in the middle and DC on the left.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
lets look at the positives! if it was necessary to rest alex and chiellini to field a strong squad against cagliari, then so be it.

perhaps it was a wake-up call to the right time ... the scudetto is not lost and perhaps we became to convenient with winning by luck and mediocre performances ...

my fantasy formation would be

buffon

grygera-legro-chiellini-molinaro
---sissoko--poulsen--de ceglie--
----------Joe Vinko----------
---------amauri----alex--------

i just dont want us to to concede against teams with only nobodys ... and if we lock them down, then the rest will be up to some magic of alex, gio or amauri... thats enough magicians to score here or there ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)