[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Salernitana [September 11th, 2022] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Btw was the disallowed goal the last play in the game? I switched off before the cancellation happened. I'm wondering if the decision can actually be overturned at this point.
They won't overturn anything, I can almost guarantee the lega will say nothing about it if not at least do anything to address this level of incompetence and corruption

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how VAR didn't catch candreva imitating Michael Jordan to score the first goal.

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This guy will never ref in Serie A again for rest of season.

But that won't help us much.
Not just him, Banti in the VAR booth should never come close to it again

When was the last time that fucker reffed a game on the pitch? Not good enough for that but let's put him in charge of even more responsibility

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
This must be the worst VAR decision across the top leagues since it was implemented, or there has been something like that before?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
It’s just disgusting how these criminals find any excuse they can to disallow our goals. If only the club shouted out from the rooftops about this and protected the players and their own team…but we will just sit in silence and allow to get destroyed by these cunts.
Nedved left at half time :stuckup: not sure if he was back for second half. I'm more upset of the ones closer to action that could actually reach out to ref at time of review. So many bums hovering around the whole bunch are hopeless.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
6 games, two wins and 4 draws. Exact same amount of points Pirlo had at this stage during that 2020/21 season.

Omens aren’t great are they? Forgetting all the VAR robbery for a second, but we look just as atrocious as last season. Allegri has been a failure in his second spell so far and these players just aren’t great are they. Disgusted with everything regarding this club at the moment.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We certainly look atrocious for long periods this season, no way around that. But this game saw us coming back and overturn a 0-2. That's a big positive to me at least, all things considered. VAR screwed us big time and we have every right to feel robbed.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
1662954684705.png

Gotta love those blatant Lega A lies.

Anyway, lol at this game having the feel that we are playing a derby d’italia or some CL K.O tie. The level of Juve rn. :lol:
That’s unbelievable - I’m not sure how that can possibly be overlooked other than there being a fix going on. It is so obvious when ruling offside you have to consider the whole view of the pitch, why was this magnified to exclude Candreva?

Why was his handball goal allowed to stand when ours have been disallowed for handballs 30 seconds before the goal in the build up?

We were awful and it should never have been allowed to be so close of a game but this is blatant cheating and match fixing from the powers that be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)