[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Salernitana [September 11th, 2022] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
On another note, I love Milik.
His tenacity and willingness to do anything to get the win reminds me a little of Mandzukic.
I hated the signing but he’s shut me up that’s for sure.

He’s got a lot of fight in him. Deserved that goal and that winner last night. A disgrace that VAR can rob players and fans of these moments.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Salernitana's 1st goal proved definitively that it was handball, no? The video I saw (behind the goal post angle) shows Candreva's hand level with the ball and seems no way the ball changes direction the way it did without something firm like hand.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I dont understand why Agnelli isnt out there asking for respect.

We have other presidents/coaches bad mouthing everyone after we get decisions that are 50/50 and this is an instance where its clear as day we were robbed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I dont understand why Agnelli isnt out there asking for respect.

We have other presidents/coaches bad mouthing everyone after we get decisions that are 50/50 and this is an instance where its clear as day we were robbed.
Because he is not bothered like the plastic fans here. Smaller clubs like Fiorentina and leece complained but not juve.

Oct 17, 2005
juve was not robbed by ref. it was robbed by allegri allowing a 0-2 at home for 45 mins
This!

Lol at all the plastic fans focusing on the controversy, I said it last week, real top teams would find a way to overturn that result comfortably, or better, actually win the game comfortably and not allowing a much smaller teams to get 2 goals up despite playing away from their home.

Street Allegri and the management who are responsible for this mess.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Salernitana's 1st goal proved definitively that it was handball, no? The video I saw (behind the goal post angle) shows Candreva's hand level with the ball and seems no way the ball changes direction the way it did without something firm like hand.
definite handball, just seen the close up replay, its actually disgustingly obvious how he tucks his hands inside and basically pushes the ball in the goal with both hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)