[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Salernitana [September 11th, 2022] (44 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ofc no, we are Juve, we'd be lucky if the lega doesn't give another red card now for lolz

- - - Updated - - -

And he's right
SmartSelect_20220911-224436_Twitter.jpg
Thats absolutely criminal. That’s 100% onside if that image is correct. Candreva is about 3 yards from the goal line…

How the fuck is it possible they miss this??? It didn’t even look offside in real time so they have clearly gone looking for an angle that makes it look offside.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thats absolutely criminal. That’s 100% onside if that image is correct. Can dress is about 3 yards from the goal line…

How the fuck is it possible they miss this??? It didn’t even look offside in real time so they have clearly gone looking for an angle that makes it look offside.
I dont even know I was in a pub full of Juve fans and I swear I didn't even celebrate the goal because deep down I knew VAR would fuck us over somehow, it doesn't even surprise me anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Worst bit is the lega will do absolutely fuck all about it, no apology or explanation, next week will be the same old shit with VAR. I'm in no way justifying Allegri or the team's woeful performances but this is getting disgustingly bad
Yeah they forgot add him in the image.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Thats absolutely criminal. That’s 100% onside if that image is correct. Can dress is about 3 yards from the goal line…

And milik Cuadrado are all suspended because of their stupidity fuck var fuck the plastic fans.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is no room for excuses about referee errors against fucking Salernitana.Put them 3 goals and then let the referee make errors.Not ewualizing in the last minute and scoring and happiness like Juve won a CL. Awful.
Wait, the team are not supposed to enthusiastically celebrate a 96th minute winner? Maybe a polite round of handshakes instead?

Completely missing the context, which is mostly relief. No one is celebrating it like it is a CL win.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The explanation was that an active offside was detected. Sepe would never have got onto that ball, my position does not interfere with an intervention by the goalkeeper, the rules say so." - Bonucci

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Even if bonucci is judged offside (when he's clearly not) VAR can only make objective decisions, and whether a player is interfering with play or not is a subjective decision.

A terrible misuse of VAR absolutely terrible

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
sooo var fucked us in this one, still i think Salernitana should got a pk for Bremer's contact on Piatek while it was still 0-0. Saw only one replay then and can't find any now.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Even if bonucci is judged offside (when he's clearly not) VAR can only make objective decisions, and whether a player is interfering with play or not is a subjective decision.

A terrible misuse of VAR absolutely terrible
Actually the on field referee was called on to make the interpretation so referee claimed that bonucci was interfering with active play.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
sooo var fucked us in this one, still i think Salernitana should got a pk for Bremer's contact on Piatek while it was still 0-0. Saw only one replay then and can't find any now.
Never a PK. If it was then their first should have been ruled out for a foul on Moretti which was similarly soft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)