[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Lazio [May 16th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
There was a clear foul on Cuadrado, but he played it like a total retard. Should have gon towards the flag and waited it out.

There is a lot to worried about next season. For all the talk about how shit our midfield or goalscoring, I think the defense has been the biggest problem. We have proven time and again that we are totally incapable of holding on to a lead. Whether is from open play or set pieces, we are shaky against any opponent.

Yet, Allegri seems to be living in the past and stubbornly insists on sitting back and protecting o e goal leads. I have no problem with that in principle, but if you are going to do that, make sure you fix the defense first. With our level of defending we are better off just attacking for 90mins.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
a stream anywhere to rewatch the "celebration" after the final wistle?

my fucking 10$ for one match payTV just stopped transmission 10 seconds after the game was done. Freaking hell...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
There was a clear foul on Cuadrado, but he played it like a total retard. Should have gon towards the flag and waited it out.

There is a lot to worried about next season. For all the talk about how shit our midfield or goalscoring, I think the defense has been the biggest problem. We have proven time and again that we are totally incapable of holding on to a lead. Whether is from open play or set pieces, we are shaky against any opponent.

Yet, Allegri seems to be living in the past and stubbornly insists on sitting back and protecting o e goal leads. I have no problem with that in principle, but if you are going to do that, make sure you fix the defense first. With our level of defending we are better off just attacking for 90mins.
We can't fix all the holes in defence.
We would need to bring in a new RB LB and a CB. And that's only for Seria A.
For us to even consider winning CL we would need to improve our backline entirely.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We can't fix all the holes in defence.
We would need to bring in a new RB LB and a CB. And that's only for Seria A.
For us to even consider winning CL we would need to improve our backline entirely.
Depends on who we are signing really Paredes Pogba Raspadori and Molina all have the potential to take us to the next level.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Depends on who we are signing really Paredes Pogba Raspadori and Molina all have the potential to take us to the next level.
Nah. With CB's like bonbon and de ligt we ain't winning Seria a anytime soon.
They are a disaster waiting to happen.
We have so many holes that it's impossible to fix, unless we have the greatest Mercato in the history of this club, but news that we redeemed kean for 38 million means that it's just wishful thinking.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He's got to take the majority of the blame. Bonucci also highly culpable for doing absolutely nothing other than letting Lazio run towards goal and have a free shot. Pellegrini also showed a lack of awareness to hold defensive line or the danger behind him.
Yeah Pellegrini had one job, to stay close to SMS and he failed miserably.
He isn't and he will never be a starter in a club like Juve. Him starting actually shows the state our club is in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)