[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Genoa (22-Oct-2011) (8 Viewers)

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
I vote 433 as I have displayed since our wingers have done fuck all this year. We can't cross, no point in trying or using a system that depends on that unique attribute that we can't seem to find.
And even if they could cross, what's the fucking use when we have no strikers in the box to receive the cross anyways.

3 strikers on top is the way to go.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'd still play with one winger just to give us width.

last thigg you want us for the team to just crowd the middle since our fullbacks can't cross for shit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dont you think such a team would lack width and there would be gaps between midfield and attack?
Nope. Not with the amount of running Vidal/Marchisio would do. Pirlo would be the only one sitting back, the other two have a license to kill.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Its interesting how I have seen Juve progress this season. We can't be unhappy with the results or position in the table of course.

It seems Conte has deliberately toned down the attacking part of the game in order to balance out defensively. We have only conceded 3 goals in 6 games and had 3 clean sheets. We have scored 9 goals but 4 of those came from the 1st game. So 5 goals in the last 5 games while conceding 2.

Clearly against Chievo....we controlled the game and looked very solid in defense. But we just didn't create enough chances for my liking. Certainly the attempts on goal didn't quite live up to the possession we had. Clearly Vucinic would be better suited in having a partner up front. I think that also makes it easier for the wingers too. Its probably worthwhile sacrificing a bit of possession against the smaller teams in order tohave more decisive chances.

Chiellini and Lichsteiner are good full backs. Barzagli is playing well and Bonucci is the key question mark.

I think against Genoa, we most definitely need to play with 2 up front.

Also, I think Pirlo is more of a threat if he has an extra striker to target. I don't think our overall balance would be too badly affected by going for 2 up front in the next game. in truth, even against Milan we didn't have that many great chances before Marchisio scored the first goal. Against the smaller team, we need to play 2 up front.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)