Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Let me get this straight are we discussing the same Del Piero here? The man with more assist than anyone else in Juventus this year?
Ghaith, what are you talking about?

To be Juventus top scorer for the past 3years and to be leading the assists rank when you got players below average is still not enough.

The man should defend, grab the ball from his opponents cross to himself on the flank, sprint to the flank control the ball, cross the ball into penalty area, then immediately run inside the box and head the ball or take a volle shot.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Yes. The man who has registered here to defend Ranieri in the first place and add nothing more.

The man who thinks Ranieri is unmistakable and Del Piero should learn couple of things in Football.

what do u add apart from praises for DP only?
I wander what you gonna do when DP stop playing..
Me, i will be here, with or without CR, but u and some like u, can't get that either

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I agree with this.
Just think of last year and the great passes Zanetti used to make. This year Del Piero got nothing of the kind, no service for him. Apart from those two great through balls he got from Brazzo against Bologna, i can't think of more similar assists for him. The guy is forced to do everything by himself.
When you think about it, it's almost a miracle how the guy scored 19 goals this season.
He works like a horse, takes the ball from midfield because he can see that the midfielders can't do shit alone, he's fouled a lot far from the goal, when there is no danger for PK or FK close to the goal. Many times he's forced to do the work of 2-3 players (and he's 34 may i add).

Some may say Camoranesi could help, but Camo makes different kind of assists because tall players benefit from Camo's crosses, not players like Del Piero.
What Del Piero needs is another player who can play football on the ground and this year we didn't have such player in CM, in attack and even on the wings because Ranieri didn't play Giovinco enough.

I checked all 19 goals he scored this season.
- 5 from penalty kick. He won 4 of these PKs alone and only 1 was won by Giovinco
- 6 from free kick. He won 3 of these free kicks alone
- 3 from shots outside the box.
- 2 scored by using his magic. The coppa goals against Lazio and Catania
- Only 3 came after assists. Marchionni assisted him against Atalanta (cross from the right, when Marco was offside) and the 2 assists Brazzo made against Bologna.

And the guy is also our leading assistman.

It's a crime that this man isn't getting any help from the others because he will be 3 times as effective with 2 more players who know how to play football.
The one good thing he has done and you have to take that away from him :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
what do u add apart from praises for DP only?
I wander what you gonna do when DP stop playing..
Me, i will be here, with or without CR, but u and some like u, can't get that either
I'm taking that into consideration since a while now... wondering what will happen to me when Ale retires. I haven't reached a conclusion yet, but I'll let you know whenever i do.

Dec 26, 2004
Ghaith, what are you talking about?

To be Juventus top scorer for the past 3years and to be leading the assists rank when you got players below average is still not enough.

The man should defend, grab the ball from his opponents cross to himself on the flank, sprint to the flank control the ball, cross the ball into penalty area, then immediately run inside the box and head the ball or take a volle shot.
Only to hit the post at the end:p

I have one explanation and one explanation only for Lamapardismo case: Ranieri is his mother.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Back to topic...

Without our fans and with Del Piero, Giovinco hitting the bench I don't see us having a good performance.

Another draw for Ranieri? Very close to make a record.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
well its just might opinion so no need for bad mouth
are you serious or just another under age, retarded kid without the brain.
Maybe instead of trying to be funny, u could read some books or spank the monkey to ease tension in ur little head
just a reminder :D
:snoop:

but indeed, DP hasn't have such performances in the last month to be a sure starter in situation were Gio and Trez aren't getting no playing time. Iaquinta is a sure starter so DP has a strong competition for the place next to Vincenzo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)