Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (3 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #110
    We might play this match behind closed doors. The stadium ban was confirmed so it's up to Juve to decide if we'll do it against Atalanta or Lazio.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Excellent news that this game is closed doors, sine we were never going to win the appeal.

Would have been dreadful if Nedved's last game had ben fan-less.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Exactly, its better that its this game rather than the lazio one. That is the least that the great man deserves.

And we we need to win this game to keep the viola boys at bay and keep putting pressure on milan. I think they will be unmotivated till the end of the season and will drop points, so we are a big chance of making 2nd. The news about Ancelotti and the outbursts of silvio are not helping, so we should take advantage of that and regain 2nd place which i think we deserve more.

Mar 24, 2006
    well , since Milan looks comfortably in the 2nd place and likely to win secure at least 6 points , lets maintain our 3rd place and get rid of ruineri , considering 3rd place is also a deterioration for us .

i'm pretty sure we will get back our glory in the future with proper coach and some good signings :juventus:

Jul 2, 2006
    I am disgusted with this stadium ban.sons of bitches gave us another lovely tag after cheaters.now we are also racist.i am sick of injustice and those rules which are appearing only for us.

FUCK balotelli il nuovo Omam-Biyik.stick his fake passport up his fake ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)