[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Verona [September 21st, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Woj
Danilo Bonucci de Ligt AS
Khedira Bentancur Matuidi
Berna Dybala Ronaldo

With ball. 442 without.
There you go, Woj rested and Cuadra not rested.

Gazzetta changed to something similar too after predicting almost entire XI getting a rest.

Sarri will be blamed for not resting everyone, but he should only be laughed at for inviting more pressure on himself by mentioning #14.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

In today's training Maurizio Sarri tested changes to the normal starting XI: Demiral and Ramsey replacing De Ligt and Khedira, Bentancur ahead of Pjanic and Dybala over Higuain. [Romeo Agresti]

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I had a quick look and Arsenal only used about 16 players who started roughly 25 games. Bournemouth had 14. So it's probably not a stretch.
I assume a good number of small clubs in every league play similar number of players for resource issues and bc they participate in less competitions.

But abnormal for a top team to do the same or a top team's coach suggesting using only 14 players in a top team is normal.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I assume a good number of small clubs in every league play similar number of players for resource issues and bc they participate in less competitions.

But abnormal for a top team to do the same or a top team's coach suggesting using only 14 players in a top team is normal.
It is too late for Sarri to change

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
In today's training Maurizio Sarri tested changes to the normal starting XI: Demiral and Ramsey replacing De Ligt and Khedira, Bentancur ahead of Pjanic and Dybala over Higuain. [Romeo Agresti]
Like to see those changes materialize tomorrow. If not against Verona, then who? Sami, MDL, and Higgy all could use a rest.
:jflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)