[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Venezia [May 1st, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
That's your opinion and that is fine. Yes it's been a very BAD look from this team for too many matches this year but so much CRAP has happened not of Max's doing. I'm looking forward to see what management does to give Max the proper players with the chance for him to decide his own fate.
Getting bullied by last placed Venezia with players like Vlahovic, Dybala and De Ligt on your team is totally Max's doing. Stop finding scapegoats

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Getting bullied by last placed Venezia with players like Vlahovic, Dybala and De Ligt on your team is totally Max's doing. Stop finding scapegoats
You're scapegoating Allegri after every match, win or lose. Literally everything that goes wrong, a player makes a mistake, someone gets injured, ref makes a shit call. It’s Allegri!. :lol:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
You're scapegoating Allegri after every match, win or lose. Literally everything that goes wrong, a player makes a mistake, someone gets injured, ref makes a shit call. It’s Allegri!. :lol:
Did you watch the game from start to finish? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Because he is quite blatantly the root of our problems, along with Agnelli. Seems like you've just listed all the things you scapegoat for our shortcomings this year just so that Allegri gets a pass. The excuses are running out.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #69
    Because he is quite blatantly the root of our problems, along with Agnelli. Seems like you've just listed all the things you scapegoat for our shortcomings this year just so that Allegri gets a pass. The excuses are running out.
    Go support another club.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Did you watch the game from start to finish? Just curious

I actually missed our only good period, the first 10 minutes :lol:

It was appalling. Awful performance.

As I said before, I’ll judge Allegri and this side when I see how we begin next season. Our performances have been dire, and even when they’re not we still drop points. Too many passengers on the pitch, and players who just aren’t good enough. He has the summer mercato and the first half of next season to get this team to start showing a pulse.

- - - Updated - - -

Go support Spurs.

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
    I actually missed our only good period, the first 10 minutes :lol:

It was appalling. Awful performance.

As I said before, I’ll judge Allegri and this side when I see how we begin next season. Our performances have been dire, and even when they’re not we still drop points. Too many passengers on the pitch, and players who just aren’t good enough. He has the summer mercato and the first half of next season to get this team to start showing a pulse.

- - - Updated - - -

Go support Spurs.
    Lol that sucks, sorry man. Yeah it looks like the performance was not worth it. What’s concerning is the comments on Vlahovic, what the fuck is happening to him? I hope he gets it together next season and start scoring regularly. As for myself, I’m going to have my first coffee of the day and head to the forest with my dog. She likes chasing after the geese lol

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    Dybala, Morata, Vlahović :mute:

Dybala is an ex player, in every sense. Not even trying to hide it anymore.

Morata simply must not be bought, at any price or discount. Coach's pet who plays every 5th game at any kind of acceptable level and doesn't even have that clutch moment he had before anymore.

Vlahović is simply embarrassing himself lately, going back almost all the way since he came except first few games. Goals, chances etc are one thing, but to be worse than Kean in controlling the ball, passing, losing duels....

Season is effectively over. Even if we lose all 3 games until the end Fiorentina cannot catch up. Let's see what the mercato brings, massive amounts of work to be done.
    No one is worse than Kean. He is the epitome of "no end product".

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    Lol that sucks, sorry man. Yeah it looks like the performance was not worth it. What’s concerning is the comments on Vlahovic, what the fuck is happening to him? I hope he gets it together next season and start scoring regularly. As for myself, I’m going to have my first coffee of the day and head to the forest with my dog. She likes chasing after the geese lol

I think that the pressure is getting to him.
    He is surrounded by mediocrity and everyone expects the world out of him.
    Make no mistake, he is not CR7, not yet at least so he can handle it.
    A place in Juve's starting eleven is a different breed than a starting place in Fiorentina.

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
    I think that the pressure is getting to him.
    He is surrounded by mediocrity and everyone expects the world out of him.
    Make no mistak, he is not CR7, not yet at least so he can handle it.
    A place in Juve's starting eleven is a different breed than a tarting place in Fiorentina.
    I don’t disagree. It’s just that with the money that the club invested in him, you’d expect a better return. Plus when we signed him, he was the league’s top scorer. And let’s not forget the comparisons to Haaland. That’s a lot of pressure.

I’m confident though, he’ll come through. I think our midfield is the root cause of most of our problems, on both ends of the field. We just don’t have the quality of a top team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)