[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Venezia [May 1st, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I’m half drunk and the game starts in 1 hour. Split between watching or hitting bed.

Pleasently surprised that Miretti is starting. Have been unable to watch him so far but always up for some young blood being injected into this decaying team.

For those who have watch him, are we looking at the next Messi or the next Sturaro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Start watching and you'll be asleep in no time.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
So excited to watch Miretti play.
Interesting that Brendski is playing over Dybala. They are both leaving in 8 weeks but one is showing more application but has half the talent and end product.
Application > Ability.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Leeds Rhinos are doing well to get a win when they are not even playing their own sport- good job guys, only a few more points to secure the CL bag.

Go Rhinos!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Underwhelming 3pts but i'l take it, only this time with huge reservations when it comes to our future.
This squad needs a huge overhaul. Discussion about our future coach is also warranted at this point.
Happy for bonbon. Happy birthday to him.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Dybala, Morata, Vlahović :mute:

Dybala is an ex player, in every sense. Not even trying to hide it anymore.

Morata simply must not be bought, at any price or discount. Coach's pet who plays every 5th game at any kind of acceptable level and doesn't even have that clutch moment he had before anymore.

Vlahović is simply embarrassing himself lately, going back almost all the way since he came except first few games. Goals, chances etc are one thing, but to be worse than Kean in controlling the ball, passing, losing duels....

Season is effectively over. Even if we lose all 3 games until the end Fiorentina cannot catch up. Let's see what the mercato brings, massive amounts of work to be done.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
It is irrational to be anything than a "Max hater" at this point.
Sure, we can see some improvement next season but the expectations are at an all time low with this coach.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
That's your opinion and that is fine. Yes it's been a very BAD look from this team for too many matches this year but so much CRAP has happened not of Max's doing. I'm looking forward to see what management does to give Max the proper players with the chance for him to decide his own fate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)