[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese (28-Jan-2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
I said it the times we played Roma and Udinese this season, that we could have done with Vucinic, but today I realised didn't think of him once (not a bad thing, and I'm not slating Mirko either). And I'm not slating Marchisio either, but Giaccherini had a good game in midfield and it was beneficial to have someone more attacking and adventurous when playing that formation. I said after the first game we played against Udinese that we needed more technical players on the pitch and I'm glad we had that tonight. The Pepe/Quagliarella difference was also notable.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That was a great win, tense and with lots of mistakes but with such tension the mistakes are expected. Then the fact that we are missing some regular players made it a bit harder for the others against such an opponent. The funniest part is that our weakest department is finishing and we got the points by world class finishing.

Buffon 7

Barzagli 7.5
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 7

Lichtsteiner 6
Pirlo 7
Vidal 6.5
Giaccherrini 6.5
Estigarribia 6.5

Quagliarella 6.5
Matri 7.5

Marchisio 7
Pepe 6.5
De Ceglie N.R

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Conte also masterminded this. Great subs and wonderful switching of formations throughout the game.
Too right, he had me scratching my head for a bit thinking, wait a second, esti was on the left flank a minute ago. Ive not seen a juve manager able to do this, take bold risks and use of great strategical tactics in a very long time. Big credit to conte, you can tell what each game means to him as his celebrations are usually more entertaining than the goalscorers. I love this guy. We are blessed with a great coach, there will come a time when he will get slated as we drop points though and when it does fuck the haters. Lets count our blessings. Forza Conte.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Vidal made some careless passes and Bonucci almost gave me a scare at the end with his dribble, cant wait to see him on the bench instead of starting.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Too right, he had me scratching my head for a bit thinking, wait a second, esti was on the left flank a minute ago. Ive not seen a juve manager able to do this, take bold risks and use of great strategical tactics in a very long time. Big credit to conte, you can tell what each game means to him as his celebrations are usually more entertaining than the goalscorers. I love this guy. We are blessed with a great coach, there will come a time when he will get slated as we drop points though and when it does fuck the haters. Lets count our blessings. Forza Conte.
I must admit.....I was very worried about Conte being our coach because I thought it was a nostalgic decision rather than one made by the brain. However, you can't deny that he has had a HUGE impact on the team. I mean, yes, the squad is better than last year to some extent, but considering the overall technical quality of our team compared to Inter and Milan, our performances have been VERY good indeed.

Conte really does have something it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)