[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese (28-Jan-2012) (7 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What a performance, ragazzi. Every single one of them out there impressed me tonight. Barzagli and Pirlo were the best of them all.

Incredible result, and the best part is that it's totally deserved!

:flag2:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Barzagli is a beast. what a great performance by him.

Matri was good too. Of course i eagerly await for the fools to come tell me how he is lucky, or out of form. 9 goals in 19 matches. where is your god now?

Vidal was very off today. Giach lively yet again. this midfield role suits him well

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fantastico. Great win, against a team who were more critical when it comes to making their chances and taking them. Matri did make the difference. Whilst I think he didnt do enough in the first half. In the second that sheer move and goal earned us the three points. Props to the duo Barzagli and Chiellini. Bonucci scares the shit out of me. Vidal for me had a pretty average game, i expected more, whilst pirlo was better than he has been in our previous serie A games.

It was a game where when we dominated possesion, we didnt know quite how to break them, but at the same time their goal was painstakingly an awakening that we wernt playing any old team today. Oh by the way Armero is homeless faggot.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
a deserved victory imo, maybe i has lower expectation than most of you, but i was very pleased with what i saw, both tactically and morally.
We seem to have what it takes to win the championship.
The 2 things that are worrying me the most is ref bias and Bonucci, these 2 issues have recurring appearances and most of the times are not enough to take away our well fought worthy points from our grasp.
But occasionally it happens and as long as Milan is winning penalty after penalty, it may count in the end...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
much closer than it should have been... i hope matri finally found his form/confidence. this would make our live much easier :)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #474
    Victory!, Man after this game i lost so much respect for many of Udinese players. Fuck Udinese!
    Same here. Actually I never liked Di Natale to begin with.

Fvcking impressive second half :tup: Except the minutes we were giving away counters for free...It was pretty damn intimidating shut down protocol we engaged on their asses.
    Our first half was far more impressive.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    Barzagli is a beast. what a great performance by him.

Matri was good too. Of course i eagerly await for the fools to come tell me how he is lucky, or out of form. 9 goals in 19 matches. where is your god now?

Vidal was very off today. Giach lively yet again. this midfield role suits him well
    He was out of form before this match, no one denied that ;)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
    a deserved victory imo, maybe i has lower expectation than most of you, but i was very pleased with what i saw, both tactically and morally.
    We seem to have what it takes to win the championship.
    The 2 things that are worrying me the most is ref bias and Bonucci, these 2 issues have recurring appearances and most of the times are not enough to take away our well fought worthy points from our grasp.
    But occasionally it happens and as long as Milan is winning penalty after penalty, it may count in the end...
    Bizarro Cronios?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)