[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese (28-Jan-2012) (6 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I haven't missed a single match day without posting the famous phrase. It could be because we have a pretty good team this season that we're still unbeaten, but I keep telling myself that it's all because of this phrase.
I didn't see you say it today, it was someone else. I got pissed off, I can understand you doing it but not anyone else.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Agreed, but I can see why he'd choose to change formation to handle the wing backs more effectively. I liked how silent Maggio was in the Napoli game earlier this season.

The biggest issue in the Udinese game earlier this season was the lack of technical players on the pitch, so it'll be interesting to see with Quagliarella instead of Pepe (even Giaccherini making the occasional forward run).
I would have not stated anything if we had either Vucinic or Del Piero upfront, instead of one of Matri or Quag. We need creativity and movement.

We shouldn't just stick and simply try to hold on to them, without taking our game to them at home, like we've seen some weeks ago against them away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)