[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese (28-Jan-2012) (8 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
That basically sums up my question. Have you seen him kick ass in a game before? How was he at Hamburg? Why does almost everyone want him to play so badly (Only thing I can think of, that he needs to prove that he was worth the shitload of money)? I honestly can't remember how he performed at Hamburg or if he was any good, but I can say that I don't remember any news about him being uber wicked.
he was one of the best wingers in the league in his first year in Hamburg, no doubt. Look even at his stats during his first year, quite impressive (24 games, 5 goals, 7 assists)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #346
    May he wanna say it's not very good time of his type of player to show his abilities beacuse of bad conditions.
    Let's see his reason why it's not the right time to play Del Piero today, I'm still waiting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    How do you know? Have you seen him fail in a 352 before?
    just from his characteristics he can playas as a wing in a 4 man middfield or a wing in a 3 man attack he was born a striker or second striker if i remember correctly in his first steps , althrough i am pretty dubious he is suited to that , i just don't think he can play in the 2 in attack so the only positions where he can play are the wings of the 5 man middfield and i don't think he can do that since the wings in that middfield need to go back a lot and defend and i don't think he can do that

It's common knowledge on multiple levels...here, let me explain.

"In Conte we trust"-meaning, he can't go wrong.

"He isn't Italian"-from "I told you so"

"He isn't Juve matrial"-From the 99%
    nope none of that see above

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)