[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese (28-Jan-2012) (12 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How do you know? Have you seen him fail in a 352 before?
It's common knowledge on multiple levels...here, let me explain.

"In Conte we trust"-meaning, he can't go wrong.

"He isn't Italian"-from "I told you so"

"He isn't Juve matrial"-From the 99%

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
How do you know? Have you seen him fail in a 352 before?
That basically sums up my question. Have you seen him kick ass in a game before? How was he at Hamburg? Why does almost everyone want him to play so badly (Only thing I can think of, that he needs to prove that he was worth the shitload of money)? I honestly can't remember how he performed at Hamburg or if he was any good, but I can say that I don't remember any news about him being uber wicked.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I would put Ale and Quaq in attack cause they are very hungry for play. Matri will suck without Mirko, so he can easily be on the bench it would't be a big loss. On the other hand i heard there is heavy conditions in Turin right now so it's not so good time to show Ale his skills.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That basically sums up my question. Have you seen him kick ass in a game before? How was he at Hamburg? Why does almost everyone want him to play so badly (Only thing I can think of, that he needs to prove that he was worth the shitload of money)? I honestly can't remember how he performed at Hamburg or if he was any good, but I can say that I don't remember any news about him being uber wicked.
Then why did we buy him?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve-Udinese under the snow

By Football Italia staff

Tonight’s Juventus-Udinese showdown should go ahead as planned despite heavy snow, as the new Juventus Stadium prepares for a big test.

It’s first against third at 19.45 UK time, but the weather has not been kind to the Scudetto clash, as it is already snowing in Turin.

The official Bianconeri website confirmed the giant cover has been placed over the pitch to keep off the snow, while the field is heated from beneath by specially-constructed pipes.

The Juventus Stadium is also taking care of the fans’ safety by laying salt in the car park and anti-freeze on the walkways and stands.

“The intensity of the snowfall is being constantly monitored and at the moment the situation is under control,” confirmed the statement.

FI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)