[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese (28-Jan-2012) (26 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I agree. I don't even think we've realized how important the Roma thrashing was for team morale. We beat Roma with our bench + the backbone of the starting 11. I know it's the Coppa, but I really think it could be one of those season determining games. Get back to me in 4-5 games, but I think our little flirt with the draws is over.
Well they did have a lull of bad games there for a while. I don't want to declare this team out of the woods yet but it is good signs.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Juve win= Satisfaction
Juve win + Ale on the field= Double satisfaction and triple depends if he scores or not.

Del Piero gives the whole match atmosphere a different taste, I'm not sure if you ever felt it.
Totally agree. I just felt that some here, all they want is for DP to play, don't matter the result. I just had to say it out, because it irritated me a lot.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I'm one of those guys that believe that we won't have an unbeaten season. So everytime we play a derby i shit my pants. But still it doesn't seem like the Udinese game will be our first defeat of the season. Away at Milan maybe..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)