[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Torino [December 5th, 2020] (2 Viewers) (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
juvetor1.png

"Not a red card"

moviola-juventus-torino-1200x1200.jpg

"Keeper was definitely saving this without Bonucci, even though it went through Lyanco's legs"

EogDsQ3XEAMNnI3.jpg

"Not a penalty"

juvetor3.png

"Not even a foul"

juvetor2.png

"Celebrating a goal? That's too far! Red card for you"
1 picture agree
2 picture clear offside as bonnuci is interfering with the play from an offside position by touching lyanco
3 no handball according to new rules( the player does not create any advantage for himself and actually looks like he is protecting his stomach from the shot)
4 depends on the context ( I didn't see the incident)
5 agree
6 depends on the rules and what pinsoglio said to orsato or if he made some kind of gesture towards him.

All in all terrible performance by the ref all around with too many mistakes at this level.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
Well he had a bad week it happens, was scrutinized for the psg-man u game and for yesterday’s i guess. Was still selected as the best referee for 2020 so not too many of bad performances.
Juventus’s problem is that players are putting in very underwhelming performances and not the referees

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Ref has been against us since last season in Italy but it's a lot to do with our own doing for letting the minnows team to built momentum

Win, derby, after a bad performance? That's what winning team does so Pirlo should take advantage of and build from it

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Well he had a bad week it happens, was scrutinized for the psg-man u game and for yesterday’s i guess. Was still selected as the best referee for 2020 so not too many of bad performances.
Juventus’s problem is that players are putting in very underwhelming performances and not the referees
Well if we didn’t let Kean go we would be banging in goals now.

The problem with kean is that his ancestors are not Italian and our directors have problem with that. Sold him instead of berna.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The ref only sucked, because we sucked. If we actually were playing well, no one would remember the couple mistakes he made.
Some mental midgets just love to be contrarian for the heck of it. He made 3-4 huge wtf am I doing mistakes. Not even close to normal mistakes.

Us sucking has nothing to do with the refs shocking performance.

Last edited:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Disgusting performance, happy with the win but it only came after a stressful struggle against a mediocre Torino side, so nothing to celebrate really. Referee was very unconvincing so was our performance, we can only blame ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Some mental midgets just love to be contrarian for the heck of it. He made 3-4 huge wtf am I doing mistakes. Not even close to normal mistakes.

As sucking has nothing to do with the refs shocking performance.
There's a mistake in every referee performance. Could be huge 3-4 mistakes, but it still ain't the reason to be mad about. Instead, you should be mad about how fucking bad we were, regardless of the ref.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
There's a mistake in every referee performance. Could be huge 3-4 mistakes, but it still ain't the reason to be mad about. Instead, you should be mad about how fucking bad we were, regardless of the ref.
The problem is that now with VAR on his side he should be harshly punished for them, not given pats on the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)