[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Torino [December 5th, 2020] (2 Viewers) (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Sure we won.. But The worrying signs continue..

At this stage The performances in Italy are worse than under Sarri ..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
last week it was pasqua, now it's orsato: what's wrong with the refs? terrible decisions, like moratti sent these fuckers.

that said, until the disallowed cuadrado screamer which came out of the blue this was probably the worst league performance of the season. positives include the 2nd half grinta, individual performances by tek and juan, and the win. but the sloppiness and the lack of organization are getting way too frustrating.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And rincon coming on late stamping on Dybala, and NOT EVEN BEING A FOUL :rofl: Orsato was like play on, giving the sign like it was on ball/fair challenge lol.

We can all be biased to a point, but my Real Fan brother was watching and joking did this ref bet against you or what lol, after the handball sitaution, calling off a goal even tho Bonucci was barely active at all, and 2 really ugly red card level tackles being shrugged off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't usually like to blame refs but Fuck your orsato you incompetent cunt. Its ok to go studs in on a player no foul or booking on numerous occasions, but a straight red for a sub gk celebrating with his team mates wtf??? Just die you fuck orsato.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Frankly orsato was doing almost anything to ensure Juve didn't win. Pinsoglio's red has to be the biggest load of bullshit officiating I've ever seen, yet rincon and co can go breaking legs without giving away a foul or getting a booking.
What was the official reason for pinsoglio's red though

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Two goals with a similar pattern are proof that our play is not developing
It is kmnot evolving but we should throw in these crosses all games long. We have many aerial threats and it'll help spread the opponent to give us other openings. This attacking through the packed middle has proven to be impotent for a while now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
that was well worthy of the best ref of the world too :lol: i couldn't believe it.

orsato has usually been a prick with us since that famous missed 2nd yellow to pjanic during the '18 derby. i hope we never see his face again
juvetor1.png

"Not a red card"

moviola-juventus-torino-1200x1200.jpg

"Keeper was definitely saving this without Bonucci, even though it went through Lyanco's legs"

EogDsQ3XEAMNnI3.jpg

"Not a penalty"

juvetor3.png

"Not even a foul"

juvetor2.png

"Celebrating a goal? That's too far! Red card for you"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)