[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Torino [December 5th, 2020] (2 Viewers) (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, everything with this club comes with suffering it seems.

On the one hand, I would rather have a club that finds a way to win matches late all the time than one that's overconfident because it can coast so often. But it sure is ugly and gives me little confidence this club will win much of anything this season.

Still, Johnny Square pulled out the stops yet again to make the difference.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
What we have learned from this game:

- Chiesa is better on the right.
- Pirlo needs to stop experimenting with player possitions and play everyone on their best possition.
- He also must stop changing the starting team so often. Let the team build a momentum.
- Cuadrado and Morata are clutch for this team, they must play most of the games.
- Rabiot and Benta cant play together in a 2 man midfield sadly.
- McKennie deserves more minutes (starts) and I hope he gets them. Would like to see him next to Arthur and Rabiot.
- Ramsey and Kulu need to sort their shit up, they look clueless out there. Pirlo too needs to sort their playing possition on the pitch. Dybala's as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mostly dreadful performance on the whole. All I can hope for is that this somehow kick-starts the season, because it was the first real show of balls that I've seen from this team in a long while. But it is worth pointing out that Torino are shit.

So many tactical imbalances in this team. I don't have faith that Pirlo has the nous to fix them in his first season, not quickly enough to win a scudetto.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
When Swedish bernadeschi was substituted then we became much more balanced side and we deserved to win
it's not that . it's because we changed that shity 3 4 3 or 3 5 2 or whatever the f it is and played 4 3 3

also , for me anyway, this win feels just like when you sweep the garbage under the rug.
the rot is still there ,but you at least don't see it for the time being, that until it starts to stink again

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
it's not that . it's because we changed that shity 3 4 3 or 3 5 2 or whatever the f it is and played 4 3 3

also , for me anyway, this win feels just like when you sweep the garbage under the rug.
the rot is still there ,but you at least don't see it for the time being, that until it starts to stink again
Yes we played 4-3-3 for the majority of last season yet we have the same issues even Atlanta play three at the back but nobody complaints how they are so attacking even with an extra defender

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I don’t see the inherent problems with the team and coaching staff being fixed this season. It’s going to be long and often painful. Let’s enjoy today until then.
Cuadra, so frustrating yet such a loveable player.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yes we played 4-3-3 for the majority of last season yet we have the same issues even Atlanta play three at the back but nobody complaints how they are so attacking even with an extra defender
you can play 3 4 3 if you have players for it .
we most certainly don't have them and that's why we are so exposed at the back

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
you can play 3 4 3 if you have players for it .
we most certainly don't have them and that's why we are so exposed at the back
We are exposed because we play two man midfield that is the main problem with Pirlo hybrid system is that it is not 3-5-2 but an unbalanced 4-4-2

Jun 16, 2020
nipples before the Juve game with the bovine horn sign

That hand gesture means ‘cornuto’, you can say it to someone to insult him and it means that his wife cheated on him, but you can also say it against a small boy that isn’t listening. It has a double meaning. If you visit Italy make sure that you don’t make that gesture. I’m having troubles explaining it but it’s something like that. And it are horns for Torino of course. Anyway if some random ass Napoli fan reads this: mettetavil in gule e salutateme a le mamere vostr.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That hand gesture means ‘cornuto’, you can say it to someone to insult him and it means that his wife cheated on him, but you can also say it against a small boy that isn’t listening. It has a double meaning. If you visit Italy make sure that you don’t make that gesture. I’m having troubles explaining it but it’s something like that. And it are horns for Torino of course. Anyway if some random ass Napoli fan reads this: mettetavil in gule e salutateme a le mamere vostr.
i know what it means and these nipples are all cornuti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)