[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Torino [December 5th, 2020] (2 Viewers) (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Don’t see Bonucci getting the axe for this game. I’m actually fine with the same lineup as the midweek CL game. Just bring in Rabiot for Benta.

No Morata is going to suck, but hopefully Dybala can finally step up. Not starting him and putting Kulu upfront won’t be the worst idea in the world either, but talk about giving Dybala a massive middle finger if that happens.

3-1 win i say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I give up, he is a lost case. FFS why does he change players every game
when has one of these projections been correct anyway? but yeah, short of an injury, no one should be starting over Chiesa on the right flank right now. If Sandro can’t play, Berna almost has to as the only other option is Frabotta. Neither Chiesa or Cuadrado should be on that side.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
when has one of these projections been correct anyway? but yeah, short of an injury, no one should be starting over Chiesa on the right flank right now. If Sandro can’t play, Berna almost has to as the only other option is Frabotta. Neither Chiesa or Cuadrado should be on that side.
Watch them both be on that side tomorrow from another new fresh chapter for the THESIS.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Only reason to play Berna is hoping for a goal and good match and SELL in January for more than balls and shin pads. If he scores 2 and I post keep him , tell me I'm stupid and crazy!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I give up, he is a lost case. FFS why does he change players every game
sky (and others) rarely get our lineups right, still, there's some rotation to be done when the team plays every 3 days, and maybe even more when your opponent had a week to prepare for the match. cuadrado, rabiot, frabotta, dybala missed the mid-week game, while arthur, danilo, berna and kulu played less then minutes combined. why the depth and that monstrous wage bill if we don't use our players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)