[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio [July 20th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But he was playing fine in the role he had and its not like higgy has been brilliant he looks way unfit and out shape since returning from lockdown.
He (Dybala) was prolly our best player or among few best players since the Serie A recommenced.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ah, I was almost certain Dybala was going to score today as well. He must have a niggle of some sort to be on the bench again.

Whether DC has one of his good or his awful games probably decides how well our attack works.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah I’m really suprised.

We were scoring bangers against the easy teams with Dybala, saw a few nice games. Dybala scored 4 times in a row and was in great form. After that came the suspension vs Milan and Sarri somehow forgot that he was our main man. Higuaín didn’t impress.

So frustrating these things.
That is because it makes sense to start Dybala. But Sarri doesnt make decisions based on reasoning. So I expected this 100%.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i want to think that the dybala benching is because he is struggling with fitness.

Otherwise it doesnt make sense,

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The thing I want to see here is a 90 minute performance, even if half of that is controlling the game. Whether we are 2-0 up or chasing a result at 70 minutes it is obvious to all that Lazio have a very inexperienced bench and we can change the game in the second half. They'll have legs and some quality but we need to control games a lot better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pjanic is on vacation mode so I dont mind others getting the nod, aslong as its not Matuidi.

But Dybala benched makes zero sense, its not resting because he didn't play vs Milan and was benched vs Sassoulo. Dybala is rarely hot off the bench either, player who needs time to get going.

Unless it's minor injury, this is just stupid. Maybe thinks Higauin needs to start because Costa is, some kinda false sense of balance. Lets see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)