[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio [July 20th, 2020] (7 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Worst scenario : we will lost this match, look hopeless, with 3 teams dragging behind us (Lazio(-5),Inter(-5),Atalanta(-6) > this queue because Lazio have the best H2H)

Not good scenario : we will draw this match dragging the race to next match when we are under pressure again (Inter(-6), Atalanta(-7),Lazio (-8) behind us). but at least we will get Udinese, I just hope when we meet them Udinese already safe from relegation, if they are not, it is just nice

Good scenario : we will win this match with 1 goal difference

Best scneario : we will win this match big 3 or 4 goals difference, show who is the boss now and CR7 get hattrick for capocanonieri

I hope for the best, but everything can happen, lets just see what our players bring,somehow I just hope Sarri is banned from the match, because I dont think it really matters if he is on the bench or not, Atalanta can beat Lazio without Gasperini on the bench.

This match is just about who really want it most

1595243480324.png

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Im the only one here with very mixed feelings for tonight? I always want us to win and win the Scudetto, but somewhere I want Agnelli to burn his ass as we’ve been making some bad decisions the last years. In any other competition we wouldn’t have won the title.

Sometimes a good wake up call is needed.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Im the only one here with very mixed feelings for tonight? I always want us to win and win the Scudetto, but somewhere I want Agnelli to burn his ass as we’ve been making some bad decisions the last years. In any other competition we wouldn’t have won the title.

I want us to win 10 in a row and then after that I'm a little less bothered, so I want a big win tonight and then hopefully give us a bit less pressure and burnout building up to Lyon.

Also, I think changes are coming at the end of this season, regardless. But I'd still be surprised if Sarri was part of that unless we throw the scudetto away.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are winless in three games (D2, L1), conceding at least twice in each match.

Juve have not conceded at least two goals in four games in a row in Serie A since March 1993 with Giovanni Trapattoni at the helm.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus has been conceded six goals in their last two games against Lazio Roma.

FT: Lazio 3-1 Juventus (Serie A)
FT: Juventus 1-3 Lazio (Super Cup)

Conceded 31 shots in both games.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Juventus are winless in three games (D2, L1), conceding at least twice in each match.

Juve have not conceded at least two goals in four games in a row in Serie A since March 1993 with Giovanni Trapattoni at the helm.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus has been conceded six goals in their last two games against Lazio Roma.

Those numbers are worrying... although we have played 3 form teams in a row and had 2 complete mind melts at 2-0 up against Milan & Sass.
Lazio are on the wobble, have nothing really to play for and their squad is paper thin at the moment. Anything but a comprehensive win is a complete failure

rainhard

May 5, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

So it is now the best time to bounce back and win the game, both of those games are before the covid break. Lazio after covid are pathetic, they only have 2 goals in last 4 games, we still get 11 goals in last 4 games

If we want to see head to head for both coach, Sarri can beaten simone Inzaghi Lazio 1-4 in 2017/18 with Napoli, and Lazio squad even pretty similar with their current squad. So why he cannot repeat the same feat with us ???

1595247457361.png

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
look at that lazio bench. i mean if we can't beat them with 5 substitutes, after 5 days of rest... this is a must win game, even regardless of form, table and previous encounters between the two clubs this season.
Their bench is terrible. We should press them the whole first half and tire them. Then introduce Costa

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

:tup: :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Nice stats but they count for shit tonight. Tonight is all about desire.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Let us win the scudetto then, they can fix this shit up. It's better to be winning than panicking. I'd rather win this scudetto and go as far as possible in CHL. We already have some very young players we can build on. We have to make a lot of sales and if some don't expect to leave tell them they are not part of the team.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Let us win the scudetto then, they can fix this shit up. It's better to be winning than panicking. I'd rather win this scudetto and go as far as possible in CHL. We already have some very young players we can build on. We have to make a lot of sales and if some don't expect to leave tell them they are not part of the team.
Kudos to this, I watched every clip I can found on youtube for Kulu, I am so excited about him
But first we win this scudetto first, keep young and our best players, get rid the others and build from there

Whoever our coach for next season, I hope our management give him players suit his characteristic so he can implement his style swiftly and does not have any alibis when underperform

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #134
    Sigh. Wish clubs had PTO and could call in sick. Use some good ol' benefit time to make it through match days.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If he can score 7 goals in 4 remaining games he will be top scorer in Europe. Hope he starts with an hattrick vs Strakosha tonight.
    I have ambiguous feelings about this. I do want Ronaldo to be Europe's topscorer, but that will probably require him playing every match till the end of the season, and a good team around him.
    I was hoping that we beat Lazio and Udinese, make an 8 pts difference (at least) and pretty much secure the scudetto in Udine, allowing our main players to rest in the last 3 rounds and prepare for CL.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    I have ambiguous feelings about this. I do want Ronaldo to be Europe's topscorer, but that will probably require him playing every match till the end of the season, and a good team around him.
    I was hoping that we beat Lazio and Udinese, make an 8 pts difference (at least) and pretty much secure the scudetto in Udine, allowing our main players to rest in the last 3 rounds and prepare for CL.
    Agree, but It's never over until it's mathematically over. Did we lose a scudetto to Lazio with 8 points lead?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)