[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (54 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Funniest thing I heard all week...

Watching the opening of La Grande Giostra dei Gol on RAI International this morning, Italo Cucci was asked by host Carlo Brienza about his thoughts on Mourinho.

Brienza kept referring to the English phrase for him of "Special One", and Cucci kept calling him "specialone" -- as if were pronounced as a single Italian word ("spe-chial-OH-nee"). This, as I follow it, is a pretty hilarious play on Italian grammar -- taking the English word "special" (or the Italian word "speciale") and twisting it to mean something along the lines of a guy with a massive ego who thinks he's so special beyond belief. :rofl:

Sorry if you all caught this play on words a long time ago, but this was new to me -- and so obvious.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nerrazzurri4life is my favorite there. I rarely post there, I haven't posted for months, maybe a year, but whenever I do I reply only to that guy because I know how little it takes to make him lose it and start proving how Inter are angels and we are the evil.
And after he wastes the time to gather "facts" and add links as proves, I never reply back to the subject (and knowing me, You all know that it's not a problem for me at all to enter in such discussions with facts and stats and links :D ), but I reply with something completely unrelated and he's going mad :lol:
Nerazzurri4Life is a complete and utter idiot. If there was one Inter fan I'd love to see tortured in Guantanamo, it would most certainly be that guy. Hell, if I was in the CIA, I'd waterboard that imbecile to death, no kidding. He's worthless.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nerazzurri4Life is a complete and utter idiot. If there was one Inter fan I'd love to see tortured in Guantanamo, it would most certainly be that guy. Hell, if I was in the CIA, I'd waterboard that imbecile to death, no kidding. He's worthless.
I would do that too. Maybe a bit more, put him in a small cage/prison and lock him up with Balotelli.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
does anyone know who cannavaro fighting with? i saw him pushing someone look like fighting...

I think he was involved with Thiago Motta. Motta looked like he disrespected Gigi Buffon pretty bad, and Canna had Gigi's back! I've never seen Gigi so angry!

Mar 28, 2007
I think he was involved with Thiago Motta. Motta looked like he disrespected Gigi Buffon pretty bad, and Canna had Gigi's back! I've never seen Gigi so angry!
no. its not motta.. motta was with buffon that time. he was with someone else.. the interista was pushing him..

52sec

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)