[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (34 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That was the best scene :rofl:
I was laughing so hard and two seconds later Marchisio scored:D
Laughing? I was cursing and swearing. That's the moment where I completely lost it.
After the latest awful performances it takes a little to make me go mad and that mess where our defenders looked like unorganized clowns made me go crazy.
And 5 seconds later Marchisio scored :lol:

Looks like I have to curse our players more.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Laughing? I was cursing and swearing. That's the moment where I completely lost it.
After the latest awful performances it takes a little to make me go mad and that mess where our defenders looked like unorganized clowns made me go crazy.
And 5 seconds later Marchisio scored :lol:

Looks like I have to curse our players more.
Looks like two souls in one body were watching the game. Same thing happened to me.

What was your reaction when the fight almost went out of control?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:lol: now that they've lost, they're talking about Calciopoli...what a bunch of kos omaks
I heard some of their fans complaining about the ref last night:lol2:, if there's someone who should complain it's us.

Samuel almost broke Del Piero's legs last night yet he escaped
Muntari's job was to break bones also escaped
Melo got red card and Balotelli got an Oscar
etc
etc

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nerrazzurri4life is my favorite there. I rarely post there, I haven't posted for months, maybe a year, but whenever I do I reply only to that guy because I know how little it takes to make him lose it and start proving how Inter are angels and we are the evil.
And after he wastes the time to gather "facts" and add links as proves, I never reply back to the subject (and knowing me, You all know that it's not a problem for me at all to enter in such discussions with facts and stats and links :D ), but I reply with something completely unrelated and he's going mad :lol:

Looks like two souls in one body were watching the game. Same thing happened to me.

What was your reaction when the fight almost went out of control?
My EXACT words (in front of my son :wallbang:) when I saw Thiago Motta were: Mater te sahranila, majmune, jebem ti mater sve ti jebem i zivo i mrtvo po spisku (May your mother bury you, you monkey, I'll fuck your mother and I'll fuck your everything, dead and alive, by the list). Then I added 4-5 more curses.
I'm a fan of a good fight so of course I liked it :D
Such a shame it didn't evolve into something more serious. Gigi would have beaten him. Since Gigi will go to operation after the Bayern match and he won't play the next rounds in serie A anyway, even if he was banned for 3-4 matches, we weren't gonna lose anything at all. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nerrazzurri4life is my favorite there. I rarely post there, I haven't posted for months, maybe a year, but whenever I do I reply only to that guy because I know how little it takes to make him lose it and start proving how Inter are angels and we are the evil.
And after he wastes the time to gather "facts" and add links as proves, I never reply back to the subject (and knowing me, You all know that it's not a problem for me at all to enter in such discussions with facts and stats and links :D ), but I reply with something completely unrelated and he's going mad :lol:
:lol2: I love you. He wouldn't last with you if it's about bringing facts and stats...

I always laugh at him, he's a forum itself, a circus forum.

My EXACT words (in front of my son :wallbang:) when I saw Thiago Motta were: Mater te sahranila, majmune, jebem ti mater sve ti jebem i zivo i mrtvo po spisku (May your mother bury you, you monkey, I'll fuck your mother and I'll fuck your everything, dead and alive, by the list). Then I added 4-5 more curses.
Such a shame it didn't evolve into something more serious. Gigi would have beaten him. Since Gigi will go to operation after the Bayern match and he won't play the next rounds in serie A anyway, even if he was banned for 3-4 matches, we weren't gonna lose anything at all. :D
Lovely:D, your son better follow your footsteps

You should see my reaction. I looked like a retard that just escaped mental hospital, throwing the remote, cursing left and right, screaming, biting my lips etc

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I went off to a party right after the game :D god it was nice to see Juve beat that shit!..

Im proud of our fans really, they did behave in the perfect way, and Balotelli again showed what an IDIOT he is!..

Forza Juventus, now please let keep playing this way, with fighting spirit!.. Show us that you really need to deserve to be on the field as a Juventus player!..

Who said we need a new right back btw :p !

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Majmune :weee:

I bet you stole that word from Turks :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)