[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (25 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
dont kid yourself balo, even if you were white you d still bust our balls
Thanks Altair.

sometimes Il Capitano is too much of a gentleman...if I was Ale, I'd have done a two-footed studs up tackle straight into his Panucci
Same here, I don't think I'll be able to control myself against someone like Thiago Motta. Last night, I just wanted to step on his heart and grill his dead body.

Btw, here's something nice to laugh at:lol::lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Here's what the Captain had to say about this game and Tuesday's match.

Del Piero savours victory

Sunday 6 December, 2009

Alessandro Del Piero insists last night’s Derby d’Italia victory “had a special sensation” for Juventus.

“It was wonderful both in terms of result and the performance, this game had a special sensation for us,” smiled the captain.

“We wanted to give ourselves a signal about our capabilities, our potential and what we can do this season.

“That arrived and with it came the result, so we are extra happy.”

The 2-1 win in Turin put Juve within five points of the Serie A leaders, but the pressure is now on to replicate this performance in the Champions League.

The Bianconeri need at least a point against Bayern Munich on Tuesday to be sure of qualifying for the knockouts.

“This can be very useful going into the Bayern game if we are smart, humble, focused and realise we can play with this aggression against everyone,” added Del Piero.

“If we forget that, then we run the same old risks.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)