[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (4 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It's really nice to see a Messi type of goal didn't shadow the true MOM performance. Monster match by Caceres.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Just watching various highlights from YouTube and I noticed how awesome Ciro's celebration was on Marchisio's goal. I mean, it looked like he scored it himself. I fucking love it. :tup:

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Any word about Bar-o-telly receiving a ban yet.
Because the video proves what he is really made off/for.
It would be indeed a disgrace to get such a caricature in the NT, i m really sorry, i defended him...
i don't think he will & the ref saw to that. Because if Italy's disciplinary system works like the one here in England then as long as the referee took action during the match (the yellow card) the disciplinary committee cannot then punish the player again or any further.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
GRANDE JUVE! The boys played great and it was a big result for us points wise and psychologically.

I don't think anybody had a bad performance, something we had a lot of in the past few weeks. I think that says a lot about the potential of this squad.

Onwards and upwards from here

Forza Juve!

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Gigi should have fuckin' clocked him when he had the chance! one right hook to the chin and BOOM! RIP Motta the fuckaface!

An uppercut will surely do ... but I will prefer Buffon to send his deputy there, Goldberg a.k.a. Chimenti. Do not want Buffon to dirty his hand on that ass.

Where the F was Javier Zanetti, ain't only the captains have the right to talk to the ref during this kind of scuffles.

Got to admire Caceres, he was everywhere trying to stop every breakout. Starting to bleed Black and White already ...

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,240
    GRANDE JUVE! The boys played great and it was a big result for us points wise and psychologically.

I don't think anybody had a bad performance, something we had a lot of in the past few weeks. I think that says a lot about the potential of this squad.

Onwards and upwards from here

Forza Juve!
    I think Grosso was our worst player or maybe it was because Marchisio did a great job on his flank. Such a shame that he is our best left back, he could have been a good bench player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)