[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (4 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I broke this curse , i watched the midnight game and we won !
as i predicted before , Zebras owned piles of shites ,

very good game by whole squad except Amauri
CONGRATS Ladies and Gentleman :juventus:

my rating :

Buffon : 6.5
Caceres : 7 His best performance i've ever seen
Cannavaro : 6 did well
Chiellini : 6.5 " Materazzi douche : OUCHHH "
Grosso : 6 good combination with Marchisio and Diego at left flank , say no to Molinaro
Melo : 6.5 next time you should hit that stupid balo harder
Sissoko : 7 warrior
Marchisio : 7 Thank you and you are officially our new hero
Diego : 6.5 simple and effective
Del Piero : 7 :touched:
Amauri : 5.5 stop whining

Ferrara : 6.5 :tup:

Camoranesi : 6 good sub
Poulsen : N/A spot on sub
Grygera : N/A spot on sub

keep on this winning mentality lads

bomberace7

Feb 6, 2009
A great win!! Im still abit worried about our defense, very slow. Cannavaro got led to the ball alot. I dont like how Chiellini just hail marys the ball in defense especially in the dying secs of the game. Amauri is a huge dissapointment! I hope Iaquinta is back from injury soon. Amauri gives us zero! Trezeguet should start against Bayern. Gee we have missed Marchisio, great goal!. Dog acts from Balotelli & Chivu!! Ive never seen Buffon react in such a way. Lets build on this win, dont go into your shells & lose to lowly clubs. We need to bring our A game every match not just when we feel like it.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
I'm wonder why we care too much about what Balo doing. I watched when he play for Italy U21 and when nobody jeer him, he played like he's a superstar but the result is he's just a regular player.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
My MOM: The whole team and Juve fans, for showing the Juve spirit and kicking Inter, especially Balotelli into their ass. I am not surprised that Inter has disgraced themselves time and time again, throwing scooters down from stands and showing stupid behaviour against Valencia, Milan and now us.

Cheers to the fans for irritating Balotelli all over, especially when he fired his free kick to somebody at Row X seat number 97. And cheers to Melo's elbow to Balotelli's shoulder which led to constipation on Balotelli's face which created a fight. Time for a well-deserved break for Melo

I really hope this game will give Juve players motivation and grit for the future games and reducing the game to a 5-point gap. Next stop, send Bayern to Europa League

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
This is so true.. See the replay again and again, it's very clear that Milito fell because he step in on Caceres foot. But the TV most of it give the replay from rear view, and it seem like it a contact, looking the replay from the front then you can see the truth

What annoy me so much it's Inter players and Mou are not a gentleman, unrespectful people. They moan again that they lose because referee not give them penalty and how our 1st goal is foul.. They can see the replay and you can see there is nothing wrong. In this match Inter definitely get the favor from referee : all the dubious free kick for them, Chivu not red carded after headbutt Momo, Muntari not get 2nd yellow for tackle Diego from behind, also Samuel not get 2nd yellow took back DP from behind in counter attack.. Also Lucio hug Chiellini down in one of our corner...

They always moan when they lose and when they win from referee decision like against Fio, they shut. And the other teams not moaning a lot like them. Do they think they are invincible.. INTER JERK..
And get kicked in the ass in Europe again,

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
:beer: :beer: :beer:
I'm so happy with this win over sphINcTER, once again they have shown what bunch of arrogant second rate actors they are. If there was a footballing prize OSCAR for acting, the third place would go to Mourinho and his heart-rending claims for handball play after the first goal. His acting was so good that he almost convinced me that there was a handball. Second place would go to Princess Milito who fell down as if he was shot with an RPG after stepping on Caceres foot. And the undisputed number one in my OSCAR nominees is for SuperMario Balotelli, the mistress of provocation and diving, he has won the hearts of all fans with his overall performance. He reached new heights in acting when he fell down as he was hit with a cannon ball.

Quality finishing from Marchisio, orgasmic goal scored by an intelligent player.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
:beer: :beer: :beer:
I'm so happy with this win over sphINcTER, once again they have shown what bunch of arrogant second rate actors they are. If there was a footballing prize OSCAR for acting, the third place would go to Mourinho and his heart-rending claims for handball play after the first goal. His acting was so good that he almost convinced me that there was a handball. Second place would go to Princess Milito who fell down as if he was shot with an RPG after stepping on Caceres foot. And the undisputed number one in my OSCAR nominees is for SuperMario Balotelli, the mistress of provocation and diving, he has won the hearts of all fans with his overall performance. He reached new heights in acting when he fell down as he was hit with a cannon ball.

Quality finishing from Marchisio, orgasmic goal scored by an intelligent player.
My friend show some respect to the Crazy-One (aka mourinho) , he has organized so well his circus.....

Mar 28, 2007
This is so true.. See the replay again and again, it's very clear that Milito fell because he step in on Caceres foot. But the TV most of it give the replay from rear view, and it seem like it a contact, looking the replay from the front then you can see the truth

What annoy me so much it's Inter players and Mou are not a gentleman, unrespectful people. They moan again that they lose because referee not give them penalty and how our 1st goal is foul.. They can see the replay and you can see there is nothing wrong. In this match Inter definitely get the favor from referee : all the dubious free kick for them, Chivu not red carded after headbutt Momo, Muntari not get 2nd yellow for tackle Diego from behind, also Samuel not get 2nd yellow took back DP from behind in counter attack.. Also Lucio hug Chiellini down in one of our corner...

They always moan when they lose and when they win from referee decision like against Fio, they shut. And the other teams not moaning a lot like them. Do they think they are invincible.. INTER JERK..
tot of it.. its reminds me of how mark hughes give a comment on wenger for not shaking his hand after arsenal and man city match.. if you are so used to winning matches... you will loose your cool and less gentlemen... tonight... we see a unsporty inter team because they were so used to winning matches...

P/S: did anyone saw moratti in the stand?

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
When JUVE dominated in serie a had 3 times in a row in CL final. Where they are now the false one?!?!They are under the Crazy-One instructions to lead them in the second round of CL in 4 times in a row

Mar 28, 2007
the most repected player in inter imo is eto.. and the rest is full of shit..

Inter: even if juve dont win the scudetto this season... its always nice to beat u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)