[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (70 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My younger son spent the last three nights in hospital with bronchitis. My wife was with him.
I brought them back home today morning and during the match they were in the bedroom.
My older son was in the room where I watched the match.

I still couldn't control myself and I woke up the baby, my wife and I scared my older son (who btw, wore a Juve jersey and a Juve cap) when I was yelling and swearing. :D
I love my family and I take care of them. I never let even a fly to make noise when the kids sleep. But this time I couldn't control myself. :D
:tup:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Even as a self-admitted Marchisio fanboy, even I wasn't sure where that calm and class came from today.
I thought that too, I actually thought he would lose it. And the only thing I could remember was Marchionni's 2 chances that he missed against inter last season.

:ultra:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I thought that too, I actually thought he would lose it. And the only thing I could remember was Marchionni's 2 chances that he missed against inter last season.

:ultra:
Can you imagine the kind of moment this might be for that kid? He played for Juve since he was 7, and for 16 years he's probably dreamed about scoring the winning goal in a massive Scudetto match against an Inter or Milan.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I have been following 2 years for this forum and this is the 1st time I really have something to say (not really)!

This "Beating Merda" can really be a turning point in our seasen and GOD I hope so!

I`m really happy that we played with 4-3-1-2 ´cause I`ve been flagging for it from the start. Although I have to say that I really missed Giovinco´s appereance!

And our best players in this match were definitely Marchisio and Caceres (I would like to see him stay with us after summer)!

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Thanks swag!

I´ve meant to post here several times, but somehow I just never did. And I´m drund as hell right now so it´s just natural for us finnish people to open us when drunk!

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Can you imagine the kind of moment this might be for that kid? He played for Juve since he was 7, and for 16 years he's probably dreamed about scoring the winning goal in a massive Scudetto match against an Inter or Milan.
You bet. Many dream it only few make it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)