[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (7 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I don't know how directly, but it was clear we blew coverage on the right wing for that kick.

Even so, this is as good as it gets for football. A massive rivalry, teams up to the bitter task, crazy fans, and a decider not on a lame ref call or blown defensive cover -- but a class piece of finishing that makes you say, "Nice!! That was deserved."

Drink it in, boys! :flag1:
I just saw it, and I think I'm being unfair to say it was his fault, there were 4 of our lads not marking anybody and Caceres had two Merda beside him, he just chose the wrong one is all

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I thought it was Ale's last touch when I first saw the replays on TV.

I just saw it, and I think I'm being unfair to say it was his fault, there were 4 of our lads not marking anybody and Caceres had two Merda beside him, he just chose the wrong one is all
It wasn't his fault. He was left naked with too many of our defenders caught ball-oggling and overweighting the left side.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
he did a stupid interception on Milito and we were lucky not to concede a penalty there.
Referee did a good job not awarding the penalty. Milito stepped on Caceres, felt a little contact and dropped.

Eto'o seems to be the only Inter player with class. I don't see him remaining there for another season.
I bet he's regretting his decision to join Merda.

What a victory.

Caceres is huge but Marchisio is out of this world and he's just came back. Imagine this engine at full fitness.
Can we finally say, that we have properly found a replacement for Edgar Davids? :xfinger:

Speaking of jumping, I think my neighbors will fuck me up tomorrow morning.
:lol: I hope they understand it was a must.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That play on Milito in our box WAS NOT a penalty. The diver clearly dragged his foot, and then stepped on Caceres' right foot.

Give the guy credit, he was immense!

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,076
    That play on Milito in our box WAS NOT a penalty. The diver clearly dragged his foot, and then stepped on Caceres' right foot.

Give the guy credit, he was immense!
    100% Martin went to the ball first and was faster than Milito. It was Milito ho stepped on Martin's foot and fell.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Hope we can improve on these freekicks (happened against Bordeaux also).

This is really embarrassing! what are those 4 doing just watching the cross?

We certainly need to fix that ASAP before playing the germans. They'd love to see that more often.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
    Hmmm, I might be wrong, but I think the guy who sent the cross was Marchisio's man. I'm not sure if it was Marchisio or Grosso, but one of them foolishly started retreating back and while he was running back, Inter took the free kick and they had a player unmarked to send a cross, which he did.
    I think that was Grosso (who also screwed up the offside) but I'm not sure either as my stream freezed like every ten seconds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)