[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (62 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
4-3-1-2:sergio:
Sissoko, Melo and Marchisio :sergio:

What is this, are we going on war or are we playing football? Since when did football become all about the warriors and defensive midfielders instead of the players who can actually handle the ball?

Dec 26, 2004

What is this, are we going on war or are we playing football? Since when did football become all about the warriors and defensive midfielders instead of the players who can actually handle the ball?
Since Fabio Capello days... but back then at least we were always winning.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't mind this lineup so much but why isn't Camoranesi playing? Bad decision IMO. Hopefully Claudio is still on the same form he had before getting injured

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Link to that? Because the one I'm reading says 'anti-Balotelli', only looked at the opening of it though.
Don't see it now but here's another one.

Calcio: Juve-Inter, cori razzisti contro Balotelli
05 Dicembre 2009 20:03 SPORT

TORINO - Cori razzisti contro Balotelli, ancor prima dell'inizio della sfida Juve-Inter. ''Se saltelli muore Balotelli'', il grido di contestazione intonato dagli ultra' bianconeri, partito alle 19.30, a stadio ancora mezzo vuoto. (RCD)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
In a sense, I expect these three defensive midfielders to approach this game a bit differently. We've seen what happens when Juventus plays Inter: positions are just suggestions and everybody fights hard. That being said, having Camoranesi in that trio would be beneficial, but I don't think it'll be as bad as we expect with Marchisio or Melo.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008

Before we score, we have to make sure we don't get scored too many ourselves. The midfield of Sissoko, Melo, Marchisio and Diego is fairly balanced on both Offense and Defense, having enough ability to control the Midfield and go further forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)