[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (50 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
we will score 5 in this game :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2 will be disalowed because a ´´offside´´
1 because amauri did something
1 because we are juve and not inter

and we will loose 2-1 :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is what I'll play for this match.

Buffon
Caceres Canna Chiellini Grosso
Sissoko Melo Camoranesi
Diego
Trezeguet Del Piero (C)​

Maicon not playing will be a less headache for Grosso. Cannavaro and Chiellini must be on 100% concentration here, making sure to keep both their eyes on Eto'o & Milito, while Caceres has to use his speed and his cross ability well, especially if Trezeguet plays.

I know Melo hasn't been working wonders in the last matches we played, but I believe in his abilities a lot, just as long as he keep it simple enough and just be the beast he himself is. With Sissoko in our midfield, we always have an advantage over others. Camoranesi always was motivated when playing against Inter, I believe this time he won't be any less. Diego played his best match with us when we played this formation, and imo we still have to see his best wearing our jersey, especially when there are Camoranesi + Del Piero giving him a hand.

Trezeguet & Del Piero; just magic! :touched:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Everytime Juve are in a crisis, they snap out of it against a team worthy of breaking a crisis (Real last year). What I want is for them to show what we're made of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)