[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Cagliari [11th November, 2023 18:00 CET] (1 Viewer)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Exactly. So little need to blame Allegri for it.

Imho it's fairly obious we'll struggle with attacking play as long as we don't add some more creative players. We simply have none whatsoever.
Yes, it's not fair that we have an 80m striker and the best player of the euro 2020 tournament leading our attack. If only we had Berardi and Pinamonti :cry:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
At this point Allegri seems to have zero ability to get both our attack and defence working well at the same time. 3 years of it. Every time we start to score more we start conceding too easily. Every time we shut up shop and defend well, our goals and attacking play dry up. Second stint Allegri can’t balance the side between the two.

We started this season with Dusan and Chiesa both scoring 4 goals in the first 5 matches, but that entire period looked shaky defending and we ended it having the doors blown off against Sassuolo in the 4-2 loss. We retreat into our defensive shell and a couple matches later both Chiesa and Vlahovic get little injuries and we’ve been dreadful and anemic going forward since.
We need to switch to a 4 3 3

Get chiesa in his position

But yes Allegri thinks this is the only way we can win.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We won. Yaaay. I didn't watch the game @Lion

As long as Failegri is coaching and Fagiot the pseudo captain French Baguette cocksucker are leading the charge, this team is dead to me. I'd rather fuck hookers and ladyboys (yes, you heard me right) than watch JJ United, with its putrid football and pathetic attempts at playing something resembling the game I used to love. If you fuckers are happy to watch this shit and endure this torture, good for you. I commend you, but I'm not retarded enough to follow suit.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes, it's not fair that we have an 80m striker and the best player of the euro 2020 tournament leading our attack. If only we had Berardi and Pinamonti :cry:
One coming back from an ACL injury and having one niggling injury after another. The other one having back pain after fighting pubalgia for months. Why not bring up Pogba while we're at it?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Dybala, Kulusevski, Ronaldo, Cuadrado were also all useless

- - - Updated - - -

Milik, Kean, Weah and Cambiasso were what mister dreamt of. Rabies, Loca and Mckennie got the midfield and wings covered for this masterpiece

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Imho it's fairly obious we'll struggle with attacking play as long as we don't add some more creative players. We simply have none whatsoever.

You completely and utterly missed the point he was making.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather fuck hookers and ladyboys (yes, you heard me right)

@Nicholas

martin-jerome.gif

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
One coming back from an ACL injury and having one niggling injury after another. The other one having back pain after fighting pubalgia for months. Why not bring up Pogba while we're at it?
his ACL happened jan 2021

it's been almost 2 years. till when will he be given excuses? and why is it only him and not others?

do no other players play injured? is it only vlahovic and chiesa?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I don’t think these two things are mutually exclusive and that was my point. The squad not being good enough doesn’t mean Allegri is doing a good job.

We had Di Maria last year and outside some Europa League matches, Max couldn’t use him effectively at all. We have Chiesa fully recovered now, and looking like he has his pace and drive back and again, Max can’t use him effectively, in large part because he’s playing him further up front as a striker/support striker and since we retreated into our defensive shell post-Sassuolo, him and Dusan have been isolated as fuck up there, on an island with zero support. Chiesa is a huge chance creator in the right setup, but lately that has disappeared from his game.

Wouldn’t the better response to that 4-2 loss have been to tweak things at the back a little bit and try to keep our attackers involved and linking up with our midfield and wide players, instead of throwing out the entire attacking gameplan and going full sit back deep and pray for an attacking miracle mode again? Find some balance.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
We won. Yaaay. I didn't watch the game @Lion

As long as Failegri is coaching and Fagiot the pseudo captain French Baguette cocksucker are leading the charge, this team is dead to me. I'd rather fuck hookers and ladyboys (yes, you heard me right) than watch JJ United, with its putrid football and pathetic attempts at playing something resembling the game I used to love. If you fuckers are happy to watch this shit and endure this torture, good for you. I commend you, but I'm not retarded enough to follow suit.
I’m with you, my bald ancient tranny lover friend. I don’t recognize this pathetic poorly coached team as Juventus.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
his ACL happened jan 2021

it's been almost 2 years. till when will he be given excuses? and why is it only him and not others?

do no other players play injured? is it only vlahovic and chiesa?
Didn't say so. But those two are relapsing for months now. No need to blame others for their fitness problems.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think these two things are mutually exclusive and that was my point. The squad not being good enough doesn’t mean Allegri is doing a good job.

We had Di Maria last year and outside some Europa League matches, Max couldn’t use him effectively at all. We have Chiesa fully recovered now, and looking like he has his pace and drive back and again, Max can’t use him effectively, in large part because he’s playing him further up front as a striker/support striker and since we retreated into our defensive shell post-Sassuolo, him and Dusan have been isolated as fuck up there, on an island with zero support. Chiesa is a huge chance creator in the right setup, but lately that has disappeared from his game.

Wouldn’t the better response to that 4-2 loss have been to tweak things at the back a little bit and try to keep our attackers involved and linking up with our midfield and wide players, instead of throwing out the entire attacking gameplan and going full sit back deep and pray for an attacking miracle mode again? Find some balance.
Thing is our squad is all but balanced. If Chiesa is being used right, he's a winger. Yet, we only have one (good enough). Same could be said for Di Maria tbh last season.

Vlahovic needs a switch to 4-3-3 as well. He's isolated without decent wingers AND without attacking midfielders. Our current crop of players simply don't hold these characteristics.

I'd say no response would've been better than winning 5 in a row. I don't care how. But to keep doing this in the long run, we definitely need those 2 to fire all cilinders. And we're still months away from the mercato so we need other solutions, yeah.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
We made things a lot more complicated than they should have been against this average Cagliari side but glad that we got away with all the points, however not so content about how wasteful and complacent we tend to be at times as we won’t always be able to get away with it like this…

Anyway, it was important to keep the winning streak going when knowing that the real test is just around the corner, one which should tell us more about where our place is.
Average? They're not average- they are relegation team. Against average side we played catenaccio for 80minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)