[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Once again the backline looks better with Buffon. Not a coincidence
Thought the same thing.
Buffon might not be WC anymore but he still is a great commander.

The thing is - Buffon is too slow and will concede some goals that Woj might have saved but then again he doesnt make the same mistakes Woj does and he definitely distribute better.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So 9 games remaining and we need to collect up to 2 points less than Napoli in order to be in the CL next season.
Atalanta will surely be in the CL and Milan probably will too so its up to us vs Napoli.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm sure they'll manage to keep him around another couple years.
His contract expires this summer. I doubt he gets a new one as a player and I pray he doesn't get one in a management role. Pirlo and Nedved have kind of soured my views on putting former players in management roles just because they were great for the club as players.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Good win all in all , at this stage what matters most is that we got the 3points, everything else is secondary.

Also, credit where is due, playing a classic 4-4-2 for much of the game definitely helped with our overall performance and made us look a bit more organized than what we had become accustomed to lately, i personally want to see more of it going forward and hopefully much less of whatever hybrid bs we've been witnessing all season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No it doesn’t. Unless they’ve changed that rule recently.
i might be wrong, gonna check it to make sure

anyway, good win. didn't see much of the 2nd half (way playing with my son in an other room, just got up to see dybala's goal when my phone sent the notification), but the 1st half was one of the best in a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)