[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (100 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Only in Italy.. the whole things a joke if its not a forfeit.. will set a bad precendent as the same things will happen many times this season..

need some Germans incharge of this league to bring it in order

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We are "bad guys", because there is nothing else to talk about, fucking international football ruins everything again. I think the club have done precisely what they'd supposed to do – follow protocol to a tee.
Fuck dem morons on the internet, fuck international football, fuck Napoli, fuck banana republics and fuck Maurizio Sarri.
Of course we did, if we hadn't presented ourselves it would be 3 points for Napoli, -6 points for us and at least a 3 game for CR7 just for the sake of it

Jun 6, 2015
I think there are two separate cases here that they are looking at. They probably consider postponing the game the only option because ASL Napoli intervened. So instead they are now looking at what would be the right punishment for not following the protocol.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Relax bro, this comedy may be a good marketing for us :baus:. People may think bad about us at first, but they will realise how fuck up Napoli's action is after another club follow their action.
I am cool cucumber:gum: Though I was annoyed as hell on Sunday. Had funerals in the family because of the covid, didn't drink at all during quarantine, almost didn't do any drugs. My wife surpised me with some craft beer, some snacks, some weed (it's a back up plan in case we were to lose, last resort), she knew a big game was coming and I needed unwind a little. And these fuckers decided not to show up.

https://www.football-italia.net/160263/juve-napoli-rescheduled-point-deduction-azzurri

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
So I guess it can become a viable strategy? Riddled with injuries or bad run and important game is coming up? Just decline to play, get minus one point, but you can grab the whole 3 next time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So I guess it can become a viable strategy? Riddled with injuries or bad run and important game is coming up? Just decline to play, get minus one point, but you can grab the whole 3 next time.
This is exactly my point, crapoli have absolutely mocked the system. the FIGC should just throw the fucking book at those clowns, show the rest of the league that this is not tolerated.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that might have been their strategy all along. it really sends a terribly wrong message if they get the chance to play the match and juve won't be awarded a 3-0 win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)