[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (99 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As it should. Game should be played. I dont like to win without playing. If local authorities didnt let them travel then it’s not their fault they didnt show up.
No,they don't tell them.The only reason why they don't show themself in Turin is Insigne's absence and Zielinski.Period.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no sympathy for Napoli. 3 points against napoli will do us no good to our image, considering our history with Calciopoli.
What does this issue have to do with Calsiopolli????????

- - - Updated - - -

Repubblica delle Banane

cant wait for Agnelli when we need some players rested to call Turin mayor to write a sick note
Exactly!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
All parties involved are looking for a solution, the most talked about one is: -1 point for Napoli and playing the game on 13/01/2021. [Tuttosport]
Most likely scenario will be the game to be posponed. Napoli will not get any point deductions. They probably have all documents from ASL which would ‘prove‘ they werent allowed to travel.

Oct 23, 2011
I hope we win this league for the next 100 year and really Italian football deserves every bit of the slump it's going through. You'll never be able to compete with other leagues if you can't even follow the clear guidelines set in place for you. Truly despicable.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I have no sympathy for Napoli. 3 points against napoli will do us no good to our image, considering our history with Calciopoli.
they broke the rule and we benefited from legit regulation , its all what counts , furthermore dont mind the haters ,
we should keep focusing and winning to harm them all , yeah that is the only way ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Really is unbelievable (but so predictable) that Napoli will get away with this
we will appeal to the higher authority and get our deserved 3 pts i think

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Many sources near Juve confirms that Napoli will get -1 points and the game will be played ,probbably on January 13,3 days before InterI can't believe that this is happening .Only in Italy and only against Juve sport justice is like this.Rubbish.Ahd ADL will laugh in our faces.Rightfully!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
God I hate italy sometimes. It's so dead obvious they do everything to prevent us from winning the scudetto, but failing to actually prevent it for 9 years in a row.. god I hope Napoli lose 10 times in a row this season. Fuck those cunts and fuck ADL hope he stubs his toe every single day from now on till he dies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Napoli need to be punished as they broke the rules end of.

I've seen a lot of comments from casual football fans that don't know the full story saying how Juve are trying to steal points from a team that has sick players during a pandemic and how low we would stoop just for a win.

We are being seen as the bad guys here are our image is being tarnished.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Napoli need to be punished as they broke the rules end of.

I've seen a lot of comments from casual football fans that don't know the full story saying how Juve are trying to steal points from a team that has sick players during a pandemic and how low we would stoop just for a win.

We are being seen as the bad guys here are our image is being tarnished.
Just imagine what will happen in CL if some club don't travel with an explanation given like garbage town boys gave?UEFA rules in Italian interpretation.Shamless rats of judges!

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
We are "bad guys", because there is nothing else to talk about, fucking international football ruins everything again. I think the club have done precisely what they'd supposed to do – follow protocol to a tee.
Fuck dem morons on the internet, fuck international football, fuck Napoli, fuck banana republics and fuck Maurizio Sarri.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
We are "bad guys", because there is nothing else to talk about, fucking international football ruins everything again. I think the club have done precisely what they'd supposed to do – follow protocol to a tee.
Fuck dem morons on the internet, fuck international football, fuck Napoli, fuck banana republics and fuck Maurizio Sarri.
Relax bro, this comedy may be a good marketing for us :baus:. People may think bad about us at first, but they will realise how fuck up Napoli's action is after another club follow their action.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
How you sneaked that one in :heart:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
btw are there any other cases reported in Naples after the Elmas one? Because if not they are making joke of themselves, they forfeited the game having only two cases, damn Milan was forced to play even though Zlatan was infected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)