[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (17 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
Jun 6, 2015
there's a voluntary quarantine to follow, but plenty of teams followed it before playing a match. just look at milan after zlatan got infected.

for me, it looks like it's just adl playing a stupid game that will damage his club.
Not only his club, this is damaging to the Serie A as a whole.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If the tables were turned there would have been riots.

We're talking about a club ran by a moron who showed up with symptoms at a Lega meeting and claimed it was due to bad oysters ffs. You're telling me the same club fears an outbreak and is more risk-averse than the protocol? Bullocks

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think we all knew what stunt they'd pull as soon as Genoa's cases flared up.

The championship will never be finished if this is allowed to happen. Or does it only apply to those poor, discriminated southerners?

What is the difference between having a couple of players injured or with the flu or a fever? Test the staff and those negative travel, it's very easy. We'll all inevitably have to play games with players missing, why the fuck these guys think they are something special constantly astounds me.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think we all knew what stunt they'd pull as soon as Genoa's cases flared up.

The championship will never be finished if this is allowed to happen. Or does it only apply to those poor, discriminated southerners?

What is the difference between having a couple of players injured or with the flu or a fever? Test the staff and those negative travel, it's very easy. We'll all inevitably have to play games with players missing, why the fuck these guys think they are something special constantly astounds me.
Because they falsified a flood and got away with it, they thought this would work too. Absolute clowns

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The rules are clear and we should get registered 3-0 win. But sadly I can see Napoli getting away with this stunt. Against any other team, Napoli would be punished. But considering Juventus is involved, it will prolly get postponed, which will put entire season in jeopardy. From now on any team may call the game to get postponed and once the precedent is made, it will be hard to go back.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
The rules are clear and we should get registered 3-0 win. But sadly I can see Napoli getting away with this stunt. Against any other team, Napoli would be punished. But considering Juventus is involved, it will prolly get postponed, which will put entire season in jeopardy. From now on any team may call the game to get postponed and once the precedent is made, it will be hard to go back.
the game will be played

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)